Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your welcome TexasDust..

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDust View Post
      Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart

*Inspired by Alicia Keys' "Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart" and Mariah's "H.A.T.E. U"*

I WISH THAT YOU WERE ME
      SUFFERING
      LONELY
      TRYNA SLEEP
      BROKENHEARTEDLY
      NOT OVER ME
      YEARNING
      LONGING AND CLUTCHING YOUR PILLOW TIGHTLY
      ON THE VERGE OF GIVING UP
      MISSING ME LIKE CRAZY
      TOSSIN' AND TURNIN'
      ....I WISH IT WERE YOU
      LETTING IT BURN AND UNCONTROLLABLY CRYING
      NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE...CAUSE IT FEELS LIKE I'M DYING
      AND I WISH IT WERE YOU
      CHANNELING ALICIA
      TORTURED SOUL MUMBLING
      "SO TONIGHT, I'M GONNA FIND A WAY TO MAKE IT
      WITHOUT YOU TONI-I-IGHT
      I'M GONNA HOLD ON TO THE TIMES THAT WE HAD"
      BUT IT'S NOT YOU....IT'S ME
      SKIN CRAWLING
      CAUSE YOU'RE GONE
      I H.A.T.E. U, AND I'M TIRED OF SINGING THAT SONG
      MISSING YOU IS ALL WRONG
      ....THE BEST THING WE COULD HAVE EVER DONE, WAS PART
      SO WHY AM I HERE TRYING SO HARD TO HOLD ON,
      NOT SLEEPING,
      WITH A BROKEN HEART?

by TARRIE
      Try sleeping with a broken heart well try sleeping in my bed I do it every night I wish tha you could stop walking in my head iam thinking its not supposed to be like this this hurts y is this happen to us I thought us was forever I thought what God pur together couldn't no man tear apart I love this man and he no longer thinks iam somebody special I was going though my thing a found a picture at your sisters house iam trap in love with someone who don't think I am special anymore but I still breath him I smell you in my sleep then I wake up and you are not here with tears in my love no you not coming back now this b s sleeping with a broken heart every night welcome t my world

Comment

Hope things will get better. I just got married in September. I have been married exactly one month ago. I notice my mail was slowing down and the phone calls were too. Calling me 5 minutes right before they shut off phones. He was napping, it was always some excuse. His mother told me he has been writing someone else. I asked my husband if it was true and he told me so what. I was crushed. Imagine I just got married. He started talking to me like he never said that, I was naive, I imagined things. I asked him why did he marry me. He never had an answer. I saw a side of him I never had before. All this after he married me. I cried a lot. I'm glad I found out about him before he gets out. I would be afraid he would not come to me. All of a sudden I get this hurt inside and I wanna cry.
        I was scammed. His mother should of told me before we got married. She keeps his secrets. She would tell me, I told Gary not to hurt you. I asked why she keeps telling me that. The thought of someone else crossed my mine.
        I am so hurt and angry. I was never that special one. Just used. What a horrible feeling.

Comment

Working...
        X