Music not transferred from MP3 player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music not transferred from MP3 player

Has anyone found a solution so that inmates can effectively transfer ALL their songs from the MP3 player they had TO their tablet?

Yes. All previously purchased music and other content is retained and will be transferred to the new device during the initial sync process.

If someone is having issues with the intial sync process of a JPay Tablet they can do a trouble ticket in prison and they will get help with the issue they are experiencing

Here is a link to Answers for Questions about the JPay Tablets

Your Question is #8
    http://offers.jpay.com/jp5-tablets/?...urce=hootsuite
    Last edited by TexasDust; 06-03-2019, 02:40 AM.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

TexasDust.... it has been 45 days since the 'trouble ticket' has been submitted and no results, no feedback. Songs bought have not been made available, songs that were NOT purchased are synced to the device but don't play anything. What do you recommend now? Thank you in advance for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by fjserrano View Post
        TexasDust.... it has been 45 days since the 'trouble ticket' has been submitted and no results, no feedback. Songs bought have not been made available, songs that were NOT purchased are synced to the device but don't play anything. What do you recommend now? Thank you in advance for your reply.
        I just know any problems the inmates have with JPay Products in prison, the inmate does a trouble ticket and they help them in prison with the issue.
        Family and Friends really can't help from the outside due to it's an inside issue.
        But if you Private Message me His name, Inmate number, Prison facility he is at. I will send it in to JPay and see what comes of it, I can't promise anything but I will send in your complaint on his behalf.
        Also if you can add your name and a phone number in case they want to call you.

JPay Service
        Help Link
        JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Working...
        X