Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are all kinds of Mother's

image_12244.png Happy Mother's Day
    Last edited by TexasDust; 05-09-2019, 01:17 AM.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

image_12243.png Happy Mother's Day
    Last edited by TexasDust; 05-09-2019, 01:18 AM.

JPay Service
    Help Link

Comment

What "Fabulous" eCards
      JPay has eCards that you can add as Attachments to your eMessages/eMails

From my understanding they have quite a selection in different categories

I spoke to the Creator of the eCards and he wanted to share these with The Members on The JPay Forum

I thought that was pretty "Awesome"

JPay Service
      Help Link

Comment

I'm curious to know has anyone Sent or Received the eCards?

If yes, are you willing to Share by Posting them on this Thread

I wanna see

JPay Service
        Help Link

Comment

I'm going to send an E-Message to my son tomorrow and look for the Attachment feature to see what all the hype is about.

I'm interested to know if its only for certain states or for all states that have JPay E-Mail Services
          (I'll Search for the answer tomorrow)

I did how ever find the info on where they are at and How to Send them:

To send an eCard to your loved ones, simply log into your JPay account. If you are using the app once you select compose and choose the individuals name, type your message in the blank field. At the top, select attachment the options (use camera, add photos or send ecard) will appear. From a computer, select compose (under email), type your message in the message box. In the top right hand corner, the option attach eCard should be visible. Click it and choose from the categories drop down box to select the one that best speaks to you.

hope this helps

JPay Service
          Help Link

Comment

The e-cards are awsome the only problem for me when you're sending via website is that the e-cards offered from Jpay are sometimes not readable cause they are so small and not zoomable.
            Maybe they could change it on the website that the e-cards appear bigger when you're clicking at the picture of it...

Comment

Originally posted by Neiya View Post
              The e-cards are awsome the only problem for me when you're sending via website is that the e-cards offered from Jpay are sometimes not readable cause they are so small and not zoomable.
              Maybe they could change it on the website that the e-cards appear bigger when you're clicking at the picture of it...
              Thank You!
              I'm looking for Feedback so I know what to expect, so when you say Website your not talking about the JPay App.
              is the App a different experience with the eCards?

Since your familiar with the eCards do you have any suggestions or ideas on what you feel is missing or what you would like to see in selections for the eCards.
              This question is because when I was talking to him he mentioned he wants to provide the right eCards for the right occasion/s
              So I'm taking it upon myself to ask the Members what they would like to see or if they had any ideas

Again thank you for being honest and open I appreciate that

JPay Service
              Help Link

Comment

I will definitely bring it to their attention

JPay Service
                Help Link

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDust View Post
                  Do you have any suggestions or ideas on what you feel is missing or what you would like to see in selections for the eCards?

This question is because when I was talking to him he mentioned he wants to provide the right eCards for the right occasion/s

So I'm taking it upon myself to ask the Members what they would like to see or if they had any ideas
                  Anyone have or want to Contribute,
                  Suggestions or Ideas about the eCards?

When else have we ever had a chance to tell some one who Designs Cards what you would like to see or have as an option to send to our loved ones...

JPay Service
                  Help Link

Comment

Just want to Thank You again for your Input, I sent a Message to the Admin. and I already got word back that they are going to look at it and Enlarge the eCards should see a change by the end of the month.
                    Last edited by TexasDust; 05-09-2019, 06:39 PM.

JPay Service
                    Help Link

Comment

Thank you for your work on this matter.
                      I looked up the E-cards on the App (I've Android) and they enlarge as soon as you choose one. That's great.
                      It would be also good to make a seperate "Marry me" section. (I looked all cards up on my phone)
                      Well and for the E-Cards, they are mostly speaking for themselves why do I have to waste an an additional stamp when I don't want to write an additional message?
                      I'd wish there would be more encouraging/motivating and maybe funny (ironic, sarcastic maybe) cards. I love to make my friend laugh.
                      I'm sending pics of landscapes, rainbows and nature via snap and send. Maybe the graphic artist can do some of them with good motivating quotes....

Comment

I looked up the E-cards on the App (I've Android) and they enlarge as soon as you choose one. That's great.
                        It would be also good to make a seperate "Marry me" section. (I looked all cards up on my phone)
                        Well and for the E-Cards, they are mostly speaking for themselves why do I have to waste an an additional stamp when I don't want to write an additional message?
                        I'd wish there would be more encouraging/motivating and maybe funny (ironic, sarcastic maybe) cards. I love to make my friend laugh.
                        I'm sending pics of landscapes, rainbows and nature via snap and send. Maybe the graphic artist can do some of them with good motivating quotes....

If it wasn't for you bringing it my attention I wouldn't have been able to pass it on to Admin. who passed it on too ?
                        who knows how long it would have remained like that.

It's from you and others being active Members that makes things roll around here

I was going to get on last night to search through the eCards but we had bad weather and the lighting was Really Bad I didn't want to chance getting kicked off the laptop and the system taking my last two stamps Lol!

Love your Ideas & Input for what you would like to see with the eCards

I had a Thread here on the forum under Off Topic, where I posted a lot of my photos so the Members could have nice Pic's to send out to their loved ones thou many were lost or deleted with the upgrade they did to the forum,
                        I Titled it "Share to JailPrison Pics" on the inside I posted A Window Out
                        But it was my way of sharing with the Members and their Loved Ones.

I have Thousands of Pictures of landscapes, nature, clouds, moon, objects, etc
                        that I wouldn't mind sharing so the inmates can have a little bit of the outside inside with them .

Okay I will make sure to Pass On your Ideas & Thoughts about the eCards
                        Last edited by TexasDust; 05-10-2019, 07:15 PM.

JPay Service
                        Help Link

Comment

Talking to the eCard Designer I found out that:

The first eCards were very simple and just expressed the holiday, thought or image.
                          as they add and grow they are working to have them speak to all types of people
                          but mostly to people who like on here are going through similar experiences.

There are a See you soon and Until your home Categories just to give you Members a couple examples.

JPay has over 800 eCards and around 200-300 in Spanish.
                          Holidays are only live during Seasons.
                          So there are 600-700 active at any given time.

Just Thought I'd Share What I Heard...

JPay Service
                          Help Link

Comment

I sent an Email to the eCard Designer and he responded back with:
                            Marry Me is a definite yes!
                            He said the reason he didn't have any up was because he thought maybe people wanted to say those words person to person.
                            But that you're right, I few Marry Me eCards would be helpful.

He will add more landscape and outside photos with words, but Quotes can be hard as they might be copyrighted.*
                            As for (ironic and or sarcastic )* that there is a small gray area, because they can always be taken as funny, and lot's of times not very nice. That he understands the point of sarcasm, but he cannot take the chance with them making any one have hurt feelings or getting angry.
                            As far as the eCard going in as an Attachment is so an eCard never slows down the email with having to be approved and the ability to put in a message with it, is so the person sending it can put their own Sentiment with the eCard so if need be it can be personalized with a message.

I hope that helps.

JPay Service
                            Help Link

Comment

Yes, you're right about these things, with sarcasm etc. you can hurt someone also it's not an easy topic and well I'm with you both in this matter.
                              Regarding the quotes I've not thought about copyrights. ^^
                              Weather is becomming nice in Austria so I'm doing some landscape pics from the mountains etc.
                              So maybe I can share them with you also.
                              Well and as I'm living in Vienna maybe some pics of sightseeing places.

Comment

Working...
                              X