X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• janalice1
    started a topic resend emails?

resend emails?

Does anyone know if there is a way to resend emails? The prison (Indiana State), has been withholding his emails I send because (we think) , it contained copies of their operating policy and other things pertinent to a lawsuit he filed. Besides copy and paste---is there just a way to resend? Thanks

• TexasDust
    replied
    Originally posted by Perez33 View Post
    Need help it shows I can emessage an inmate at East Texas treatment facility thru jpay but on my account I don't have the option
    It could be due to his level in the facility, when he is able to receive them that option will be open to you

Leave a comment:

• Perez33
    replied
    Need help it shows I can emessage an inmate at East Texas treatment facility thru jpay but on my account I don't have the option

Leave a comment:

• janalice1
    replied
    thank you both

Leave a comment:

• Missi77
    replied
    Originally posted by janalice1 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a way to resend emails? The prison (Indiana State), has been withholding his emails I send because (we think) , it contained copies of their operating policy and other things pertinent to a lawsuit he filed. Besides copy and paste---is there just a way to resend? Thanks
    Idk which facility ur at but alot of mine and my boyfriend's emails take longer to send then others.

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    You can call the facility and ask for the mail room they should be able to tell you what is going on

Leave a comment:

Working...
X