resend emails?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resend emails?

Does anyone know if there is a way to resend emails? The prison (Indiana State), has been withholding his emails I send because (we think) , it contained copies of their operating policy and other things pertinent to a lawsuit he filed. Besides copy and paste---is there just a way to resend? Thanks

You can call the facility and ask for the mail room they should be able to tell you what is going on

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Originally posted by janalice1 View Post
      Does anyone know if there is a way to resend emails? The prison (Indiana State), has been withholding his emails I send because (we think) , it contained copies of their operating policy and other things pertinent to a lawsuit he filed. Besides copy and paste---is there just a way to resend? Thanks
      Idk which facility ur at but alot of mine and my boyfriend's emails take longer to send then others.

Comment

thank you both

Comment

Need help it shows I can emessage an inmate at East Texas treatment facility thru jpay but on my account I don't have the option

Comment

Originally posted by Perez33 View Post
            Need help it shows I can emessage an inmate at East Texas treatment facility thru jpay but on my account I don't have the option
            It could be due to his level in the facility, when he is able to receive them that option will be open to you

JPay Service
            Help Link
            JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Working...
            X