X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a erd

What is a erd? How can inmate go about finding out when it is

It means Estimated or Earliest Release Date

His case manager/counselor should be able to tell him.

You can try an inmate search on the states website page and it should have it there as well.
    Last edited by TexasDust; 06-03-2017, 02:14 AM.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Thanks do you know if they can still have erd if they got flop the first time for parole due to classes not being complete ?

Comment

I found this info for TN Parole and the ERD

http://www.ncrp.info/StateFactSheets.aspx?state=TN

JPay Service
        Help Link

Comment

Is the red date and erd the same thing or are they two different dates?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsladyy View Post
            Is the red date and erd the same thing or are they two different dates?
            Good Question I was wondering the same thing as most have two dates, one is for parole consideration and the other for release date because time was served.

on the page the link takes you to as you scroll down it explains it.

So in short if someone got a flop they will go back in front of the board at a later time what ever time the flop was for, I have heard some say their loved ones were called back earlier than the flop was for due to program/class completion.

these dates change due to credits given or credits taken away

(The inmate prison handbook will have detailed information)

red= release eligibility date

erd= eligibility release date

erd=earliest release date

both have to do with eligible for parole consideration.

Last edited by TexasDust; 06-05-2017, 10:03 AM.

JPay Service
            Help Link

Comment

Thank you he sent me his tomis time sheet it has his release eligibility date for 8/13/2018 & on foil it has his parole hearing for 9/2018...sorry I'm new to all these terms so just a roughly guess is it possible for them to call him back up for parole once his last class is complete in Oct 2017 or you think they will make him stay and keep the hearing in Sept 2018 he was only flop in Dec 2016 for not having classes done after that hearing he got in his first class in Jan 2017 finish it in April and started his 2nd required class in April and it will be completed on Oct 9 then all his classes the recommend him for will be complete.he has did 4 1/2 yrs on a 12 @35% sentence

Comment

He can ask his counselor/case manager if there is a chance the board will review his case again before the set off date of 9/18 this way he gets a definite answer.
                Last edited by TexasDust; 06-08-2017, 03:55 PM.

JPay Service
                Help Link

Comment

Sorry keep asking question I just don't understand all these terms what difference between the ped date and the release eligibility date =red date?

Comment

PED = Parole Eligibility Date

JPay Service
                    Help Link

Comment

Working...
                    X