feels like im just go crazy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feels like im just go crazy

This is the first time I've posted in here, I try to just sort all my negative thoughts out in my own head cuz I've changed my life around so much that I have nobody left to reach out to except for my man. He's in c.s.p in canon and we were friends before he was incarcerated. I've been writing him for four years 2 of which we've been together n at the time we first got together it seemed like it'd b easier than it is now, I started by being there for him n I fell in love. The more time that passes the harder it gets, after a couple years of writing him and no transportation I was seeing him every weekend till my engine caught fire Aug 2nd I was able to see him again but the visits were quickly cut off due to me being sold a car that was in a fire, with all the stress that keeps piling on it makes me miss and worry bout him more. Usually I take things on by myself but lately I've been feeling a lil weaker. I love my man to death, the reason I posted this is because things have been a lil dimmer and I think if i talked to someone going thru a similar situation it would help even just to let me kno that wat I go thru in my own mind is shared by others. I kno well never kno exactly wat they're dealing with, and even waiting so long for his letter n missing a phone call can put me in a bad mood. Its crazy the things you can feel and I've never missed someone this much. Like I said just **** I need to get off my chest

That's what this forum is here for, to vent, to ask, to encourage, to share, etc
    Yes what you're feeling is normal, I've also be in a mood but let me receive a call from my LO, its so much better
    I often go home on my lunch break, just to check the mailbox & have gotten mad if the mail man hasn't shown or no mail from my love one (LO).
    I've learn not to worry as much when I don't hear from him because more than likely its out of his control. (Mail & phone calls)
    Sometimes when its to noisy or he don't have full 15 minutes, he'll just call & hang up - just to let me know he's thinking about me or to let me know he's okay. (its the small things that mean a lot)
    Know that you're not alone in your feelings, and feel free to vent (the good & bad), you never know it might help someone else.
    Fight your battle on your knees

Comment

Its totally normal to be feeling all that you are feeling...this is hard! I dont have a lot of words of wisdom, but I can tell you that prayer and this forum have helped me tons. You can vent or even just read and see that people are going thru the same situations and sometimes worse. Hang in there and remember this too shall pass!

Comment

Thanx for the replies ladies maybe I shoulda posted before cuz it does make me feel a lil better knowing its a normal thought process and im the same way with the mail hope alls well for you guys

Comment

Hello, welcome to JPay! This forum has kept me sane for a few years now! I appreciate all the help and support, from the great people that are our JPay family.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the site that can keep us all sane. We all go thru the same , or almost same, situations because our LO'S are behind bars. Some days, it's hard and other days it's harder and then we have those impossible days when we feel no one understands. Then, we have each other for support here. We all understand;so, good thing. TC&GB

Comment

I'm def already seeing that, I think I nigh stick around this site for a while ��

Comment

Might*

Comment

Hello and Welcome to the Forum
                  Mrs. Hernandez

My Husband is Finally Home 3/5/13 amor de mi vida <3

Comment

I lived in louisiana, I'm Australian thou and I meet someone n we feel in love. We didn't know we were until our love was push to the limit. He put himself into a situation n now his serving 40yrs. I came back home to Australia n i lost contact Roth him. In the past 2wks i found him n we have been emailing every day. But the thing is there is no video chat n he can't call me internationally. I haven't seen him in 6yrs n i will be marrying him and moving over to be with him in 25 yrs. But I have no idea how I'm going to get over there with no visa. I miss my man so much and no one in Australia understand what its like having someone in prision. I think his sending me pics in the mail thou. I can't wait to see them

Comment

welcome to jpay. we are all going through something. Just hold you head high and stay on your knees praying.
                      "God is moving. God is shifting the atmosphere." Hold on tight to his Unchanging hand.

Comment

That's a long journey Aussie alley n I hope your able to figure things out, its hard enough being in the same state n able to see them I could only imagine what your situations like those are some years to. I wish you guys the best n hopefully you'll get them pictures soon.

Comment

Hello dear I joined jpay forum only a week ago and have been reading posts as I am able.
                          You know? Your post really did not spell out exactly what is increasing the stress , nor did you explain exactly what is making things dimmer in your perception of , " hanging in there" after four years? If you feel compelled to do so, re post these missing items in your original post and I would love to be able to respond to your post with more thought and perhaps some ideas that would help you
                          Most sincerely
                          Kellivlem

Comment

Working...
                          X