X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MousiesAmor
    started a topic Tattoos

Tattoos

So I have been seeing many girls with tattoos of there boyfriends name. Anyone else have opinions on it ?! I think it's nuts.

• seethakumar
    replied
    Be that as it may, you can experience a torment graph and set up your brain for the potential torment you may endure. Your first tattoo experience may not be that lovely, however you will become accustomed to the poking and jab in the end tattoo pain chart Obviously, the blood and plasma overflowing from the injuries don't paint an engaging picture, so set yourself up already for this experience.

Leave a comment:

• Susan1804
    replied
    It seems to me that geting boyfriend's name tattoo really bad idea. You can lost you love and what than? Will remove tat? I looked for smth what simbolize famile and love. I found this great resourse http://flowertattooideas.com/50-wate...poppy-tattoos/ and chose poppy flower. It is simbolize family in Greek culture. I like it and I am happy

Leave a comment:

• RichieLoverr
    replied
    I have my fiancÚs name on my ring finger. It's so cute.

Leave a comment:

• mcalex87
    replied
    I have my husbands name on my wrist with a heart next to it...I love it, well because it's not only my husbands name but my son's name, lol.... so it worked out just fine!

Leave a comment:

• THC0930
    replied
    I have heard they were bad luck as well that's why I do not have my husbands name.. I have several and I actually have my husbands "I love you" signature on my finger, but never a name..However he does have mine and our daughters name on his face..lol..

Originally posted by Jayce View Post
    I always heard they where bad luck. I'd do it though. However I am covered in tattoos from my collar bone down, so a name is no big deal

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I always heard they where bad luck. I'd do it though. However I am covered in tattoos from my collar bone down, so a name is no big deal

Leave a comment:

• Yogi_Kai
    replied
    Namaste and hello,

I have been in this life awhile and I have noticed something important: as much as we may wish it to be so, nothing stays the same...except tattoos, though they may fade and blur the details. It seems that what you are seeking is a constant reminder of what you two share. This can be accomplished by wearing a certain piece of jewelry (the reason for wedding bands) or clothing. The Mormans wear these unattractive white undergarments to be a reminder of their vows of purity; they would have to consciously make the decision to take them off to do something that is against their beliefs. In this vein, I suggest finding something that has great person meaning to you regarding him and wearing it as a reminder. Presently, I am wearing my brother's ring. He wanted to give it to me but I told him no, in this way, I am wearing a personal reminder of my brother's presence in my life. And in this way, I can share a small part of my freedom with him.

Relationships don't always do what we wish they would, despite our best intentions and strongest wishes. At some point, there is a good possibility that you might be stuck with a tattoo of one person while you find yourself with another. We hope, pray, and expect always that our loved one will be with us forever, but if he (God forbid) died tomorrow, would you remain celibate? Or would you force your new man of the future to always have to deal with the ghost of your past? If you wish to go forward with a tattoo to remind you of him, I suggest a symbol that means something to you both, but that can be changed to mean something else if the unthinkable happens. This doesn't harm the meaning or the depth of feeling of the reason for the tat, it but acknowledges the power of the Universe (God, in whatever form you believe) to create the change that we all need to have to grow.

May you be happy with your choices.

Leave a comment:

• Sinbi
    replied
    Originally posted by MousiesAmor View Post
    So I have been seeing many girls with tattoos of there boyfriends name. Anyone else have opinions on it ?! I think it's nuts.
    Personally i would not put a boyfriend/husbands name on my body. I do have one name on my back but he was my best friend that passed away we where never lovers.

Personally if i wanted a couple tattoo, it would have to be an image or symbol but it would be the same place and image on both of us. ie a yinyang or something like that...i would never do a name.

Leave a comment:

• tramelsgirl
    replied
    I have 7 tats right now...got 4 right after my man got locked up and 2 of them are reflections of us...one is our birth sign with Faith, Hope and Love around it and the other is a celtic heart knot with an infinity sign and our initials and the date we got married...it is the only time I ever considered getting a name (which it really isn't...only initials lol) I do have my daughter's name on me, but that doesn't count...and I do plan on getting more once the funds replensish themselves1625631_774017299275882_1842842913_n.jpgour 2nd tat.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Chulasc
    replied
    Originally posted by chupy's girl View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]13431[/ATTACH]
    Oh, your tattoo is so pretty!

Leave a comment:

• CowboysBaby
    replied
    I have my Cowboy's name on my ring finger , I told him that the only way I would cover it up was with a wedding ring from him .......Until then I will proudly show off my finger 20140317_193118.jpg

Leave a comment:

• beccaandkev
    replied
    I have my boyfriends name on my lower back. Its a reminder to me how much i love him. And not to go back to the girl i was before i met him. Im actually thinking about adding to it.

Leave a comment:

• THC0930
    replied
    You are very much welcome!! have a good weekend!

Originally posted by chupy's girl View Post
    thank you, traci98 God bless

Leave a comment:

• ACourageousHeartinMA
    replied
    thank you, traci98 God bless

Leave a comment:

Working...
X