No announcement yet.

Tattoos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have heard they were bad luck as well that's why I do not have my husbands name.. I have several and I actually have my husbands "I love you" signature on my finger, but never a name..However he does have mine and our daughters name on his face..lol..

Originally posted by Jayce View Post
    I always heard they where bad luck. I'd do it though. However I am covered in tattoos from my collar bone down, so a name is no big deal

Comment

I have my husbands name on my wrist with a heart next to it...I love it, well because it's not only my husbands name but my son's name, lol.... so it worked out just fine!
      Lord, I surrender my heart to you, I give you all my disappointments pain and suffering, which You alone can understand. Please give me the strength to move forward!

Comment

I have my fiancÚs name on my ring finger. It's so cute.

Comment

It seems to me that geting boyfriend's name tattoo really bad idea. You can lost you love and what than? Will remove tat? I looked for smth what simbolize famile and love. I found this great resourse http://flowertattooideas.com/50-wate...poppy-tattoos/ and chose poppy flower. It is simbolize family in Greek culture. I like it and I am happy

Comment

Working...
          X