No announcement yet.

Tattoos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have several tattoos myself and i will tell you my tribal butterfly I have on my ankle I hate.. I am so over the tribal stuff, but I am sure it could look cute!! I thought my husband was crazy for tattooing my name on his face, but I guess there is nothing I can do about it now!

Originally posted by Vemsweetheart View Post
    Soon after we started talking he got my name tatted on his leg. I thought he was crazy. It's huge!!! So a few months later I got his name on my back but it was only in Chinese letters. No one knows what it means except, us and those I choose to tell. He got another one with my name on his chest. I'm thinking of getting the one on my back waist area somewhat tribal in the shape of a 'v' which is first initial. I'm still thinking about it cuz it hurts and not too crazy of the tribal print. Lol.

Comment

Room for rent

hello everyone my name is heather and I live in Kincheloe,MI near chippewa correctional and kinross and I have a 3 bedroom place and need 2 room mates I know that there are a lot of women that come to see there love one and need a place to stay I need someone that want to be able to be pay rent on time and helping keep things cleaned up please let me know. email me at karrberry619@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tracis98 View Post
        I have several tattoos myself and i will tell you my tribal butterfly I have on my ankle I hate.. I am so over the tribal stuff, but I am sure it could look cute!! I thought my husband was crazy for tattooing my name on his face, but I guess there is nothing I can do about it now!
        He really wanted everyone to see it huh? My love hates the one on his neck he wants it taken off now. It bothers him more than it bothers me I honestly don't care!
        ❤You know your in love when u can't fall asleep because finally your reality is better than ur dreams 7/18/11❤

Comment

lol RIGHT!! He's got tons anyway.. I love this man, but his choice of tattoos all over his face drive me nuts!!! I guess it's a face only a wife could love ha!

Originally posted by Stay141724 View Post
          He really wanted everyone to see it huh? My love hates the one on his neck he wants it taken off now. It bothers him more than it bothers me I honestly don't care!

Comment

my tattoo

383914_417045561666263_1086753319_n.jpg

Comment

That's super cute!!

Originally posted by chupy's girl View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]13431[/ATTACH]

Comment

thank you, traci98 God bless

Comment

You are very much welcome!! have a good weekend!

thank you, traci98 God bless

Comment

I have my boyfriends name on my lower back. Its a reminder to me how much i love him. And not to go back to the girl i was before i met him. Im actually thinking about adding to it.

Comment

I have my Cowboy's name on my ring finger , I told him that the only way I would cover it up was with a wedding ring from him .......Until then I will proudly show off my finger 20140317_193118.jpg
                      "Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess, because like in a game of chess, the queen protects the king"..........

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13431[/ATTACH]
                        Oh, your tattoo is so pretty!

Comment

I have 7 tats right now...got 4 right after my man got locked up and 2 of them are reflections of us...one is our birth sign with Faith, Hope and Love around it and the other is a celtic heart knot with an infinity sign and our initials and the date we got married...it is the only time I ever considered getting a name (which it really isn't...only initials lol) I do have my daughter's name on me, but that doesn't count...and I do plan on getting more once the funds replensish themselves1625631_774017299275882_1842842913_n.jpgour 2nd tat.jpg

9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

Comment

Originally posted by MousiesAmor View Post
                            So I have been seeing many girls with tattoos of there boyfriends name. Anyone else have opinions on it ?! I think it's nuts.
                            Personally i would not put a boyfriend/husbands name on my body. I do have one name on my back but he was my best friend that passed away we where never lovers.

Personally if i wanted a couple tattoo, it would have to be an image or symbol but it would be the same place and image on both of us. ie a yinyang or something like that...i would never do a name.

Comment

Namaste and hello,

I have been in this life awhile and I have noticed something important: as much as we may wish it to be so, nothing stays the same...except tattoos, though they may fade and blur the details. It seems that what you are seeking is a constant reminder of what you two share. This can be accomplished by wearing a certain piece of jewelry (the reason for wedding bands) or clothing. The Mormans wear these unattractive white undergarments to be a reminder of their vows of purity; they would have to consciously make the decision to take them off to do something that is against their beliefs. In this vein, I suggest finding something that has great person meaning to you regarding him and wearing it as a reminder. Presently, I am wearing my brother's ring. He wanted to give it to me but I told him no, in this way, I am wearing a personal reminder of my brother's presence in my life. And in this way, I can share a small part of my freedom with him.

Relationships don't always do what we wish they would, despite our best intentions and strongest wishes. At some point, there is a good possibility that you might be stuck with a tattoo of one person while you find yourself with another. We hope, pray, and expect always that our loved one will be with us forever, but if he (God forbid) died tomorrow, would you remain celibate? Or would you force your new man of the future to always have to deal with the ghost of your past? If you wish to go forward with a tattoo to remind you of him, I suggest a symbol that means something to you both, but that can be changed to mean something else if the unthinkable happens. This doesn't harm the meaning or the depth of feeling of the reason for the tat, it but acknowledges the power of the Universe (God, in whatever form you believe) to create the change that we all need to have to grow.

May you be happy with your choices.

Comment

I always heard they where bad luck. I'd do it though. However I am covered in tattoos from my collar bone down, so a name is no big deal

Comment

Working...
                                X