Tattoos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoos

So I have been seeing many girls with tattoos of there boyfriends name. Anyone else have opinions on it ?! I think it's nuts.
    The only thing that'll break you is distractions.

I'll tell ya from experience on my Hubbies. He has a tattoo of his x wife, her two kids and he was talking about putting her grandkids on. i put my foot down at that as the girls were conceived while he was incarcerated by two different men and aren't his. I told him i don't want him to while he;s in there, but when he gets out I want them covered up and no new ones added to that list. ya see, she just used him to get welfare when he went in. The girls were born 6 years after he was in. I tried to have a realtionship for his sake, but they were users just like their Mom and very inconsiderate. I don't believ I'd put a atatt of a mans name on my body. maybe something they like and i agree like my hubby loves Moose as he's big guy and that's his nickname, but I'd have to really think hard on that. Pain to get an dmore to get off or cover up. TC&GB

Comment

I have my husband's name on the top of my foot, and an infinity sign with the word siempre (that's how I sign my letters/jpays) on my shoulder. He has my name on his chest. I think it's just a personal preference, but like Fifi said, it's painful to get it on and painful to cover it up so I wouldn't even consider it unless I was married to him. I always say if it's not for you just don't do it.
      "What's meant to be will find a way."

Comment

I don't have his name on me, but I have his "i love you" tattooed on my finger..he has my name on his forehead.. Love him!!

Comment

I have been told by many people, never tattoo a name on your body. My boyfriend has his ex's name on his hand, oh well. Two years ago, I bit the bullet and got my first tattoo.... no names. It's two hearts, intertwined, with wings...inside it says two hearts, one love. His text signature was one love, that's how I got the idea! Let me see if I can post it..... God Bless

Comment

so apparently I cannot upload images for my signature yet...lol

Comment

The only name I have his my kids names, but I am getting a tattoo of mine and his zodiac signs together. I'm a Leo and he is a Gemini and my sign is wrapped all around his. That way it's meaningful to me without the name. He also has a previous ex on his neck from a long time ago and I don't care. She was before me no point in dwelling on the past. Like Jen said it's everyone's own preference if I did do it I did it because I loved him and no other reason. That's no reason to ever regret it.
              ❤You know your in love when u can't fall asleep because finally your reality is better than ur dreams 7/18/11❤

Comment

I had my son's fathers initials (we had known each other 20+ years when I got it) with mine on my lower back. I got that covered up with a beautiful, pretty big swallow I highly doubt that I would get another mans name tattooed on me. I DID however, just get the Orion constellation on my inner wrist/forearm. I <3 stars. It is comprised of 8 stars (one for each of my parents & one for each of my 6 kids). Orion is The Hunter. My love's last name is Hunter. I <3 this tattoo because it represents so many things and only my baby and I know about the Orion/Hunter connection, anyone else just sees the beautiful stars and I've always loved being able to pick out Orion's belt in the night sky since I was a little kid.

Comment

I don't have my mans name tattooed on me and don't think I will ever get it. He has me and my daughters name tattooed on him though
                  When he comes home were gonna get matching tattoos maybe once were married I will get his initial but not his name
                  Expect the worse hope for the BEST Patiently waiting for our time<3

Comment

I do... I got my mans name tattoed right across the back of my neck I look at it like this, #1 it is my body # 2 he is apart of my life and always will be, if things do not work out that will not change how much this man means to me. Besides that we are getting married as soon as he gets out, the only reason we are not married now is because we both want a traditional wedding. #3 I put alot of thought into it and we have known each other for 9 years.

Texas can hold him under lock and key but in my heart is where he will be..Mi amor.

Comment

I have 2 tattoos, but no names either. I have had too many hurtful relationships to be comfortable with a man's name on me to remind me of how stupid I was, lol It is an individual choice and I would never bad mouth anyone that has a s/o name on them, I think I would be a little jealous that they had a relationship that is that great that they were comfortable with the name on their bodies. I am hoping that this relationship I have now can be half that good.

Comment

I always said I would NEVER put any mans name on me, I have totally changed my mind about this. As he and I are in the process of designing our new tats, I am also designing one of my own, just for me... Actually his cellie is doing it for me but he doesn't know. I personally can't draw a straight line with a ruler but what I've asked him to do is create something that includes his name. I will display it proudly..... This change of heart may be due to my age and knowing that he is the one for me. I've never thought twice about this one....
                        Anything worth having is worth waiting and working for....HE IS WORTH IT

Comment

I had my ex-husband's name tattooed on my hip, biggest mistake ever! I had it covered with beautiful flowers that my man his cellie draw. We found out later that his cellie is my cousin! We live in Oregon and he's in Texas TDCJ.

Comment

I am planning to get two tattoos but no name... I want a hippy ankle bracelet and my heart and wings most probably on one of my hands or my other ankle... soon, very soon... i'll share it when that happens.

Comment

Soon after we started talking he got my name tatted on his leg. I thought he was crazy. It's huge!!! So a few months later I got his name on my back but it was only in Chinese letters. No one knows what it means except, us and those I choose to tell. He got another one with my name on his chest. I'm thinking of getting the one on my back waist area somewhat tribal in the shape of a 'v' which is first initial. I'm still thinking about it cuz it hurts and not too crazy of the tribal print. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X