My Prayer for Inmates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Prayer for Inmates

Well I was being a bit brain dead this morning apparently. I posted this elsewhere on the forum but this is a better place for sure! Its my daily prayer I say for the inmates I know.

I pray that these men come to understand that your worst deed does not define you. That as long as each shall live he has an opportunity to begin anew. Please protect them from other inmates who wish to harm them, staff that do not acknowledge their humanity and the unrelenting temptations they face everyday.

Amen!

Comment

In Jesus Name...that is a very fitting prayer for all inmates they are often regarded as inhumane because they are incarcerated.

Comment

Very Very nice!

Comment

Amen!

Comment

In the name of our Lord and Savior- Amen
            Beautiful prayer. Thank you for sharing. TC & GB

Comment

great thread!

Comment

this is an update to this thread!
                Visit JPay.com to transfer money, send an email, set up a video visitation, make a payment and much more for your loved one!

Comment

Allah helps you in this matter as well as we entertain them through different quotes as you can see in this site. in this site besthappybirthdaywishes.us , we give a different type of quotes like love and another different type of quotes
                  Are you looking for Birthday Wishes for your Love once, Wife, Girlfried, Boyfriend, Husband, Sister, Brother, Daughter etc, We have huge collection for you.

Comment

Originally posted by KBrown5413 View Post
                    In Jesus Name...that is a very fitting prayer for all inmates they are often regarded as inhumane because they are incarcerated.
                    Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by gingersutton View Post
                      Well I was being a bit brain dead this morning apparently. I posted this elsewhere on the forum but this is a better place for sure! Its my daily prayer I say for the inmates I know.

I pray that these men come to understand that your worst deed does not define you. That as long as each shall live he has an opportunity to begin anew. Please protect them from other inmates who wish to harm them, staff that do not acknowledge their humanity and the unrelenting temptations they face everyday.
                      Please pray everyday for them!
                      Amen!

Comment

Working...
                      X