Older messages on app

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older messages on app

I was trying to load up the older messages on the app but when I went to look for them it kept saying no older messages. I knew that wasn't true because on the website it has all of them on there! So why isn't the app able to do this and instead not been correct by saying there is older messages and not able to load them up?

From our product manager:

All messages are available on both the apps and www. On the apps they just need to continue scrolling down as it will continuously load more messages.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

No it won't it and that's the problem because it says no old messages. So why is it not loading all the old messages?

Comment

I find the app is a little quirky too. I'll get an email notification that I have a new message, i'll read it online, then a day or two later I'll get a new msg notification on the app. I get excited thinking I have a new msg but its notifying me of one I already read a day or two ago... =(

Comment

I tried my JPay app, for the emails I clicked on The Inbox where it states No Messages then on the bottom there is a box that has Show older messages when I click on that It has no older messages. (I wouldn't have any incoming messages any way as my sons can't send out JPays only one son can receive JPay emails)

So then I clicked on the envolpe icon in the top left corner where there are options to also see New and Old Messages, I had three showing and the tab was their for Show older messages I clicked on it and All my old Sent messages were there from years back.

I know the frustration this stuff can give a person so I just want to say I'm sorry to who ever is experiencing this, I'm only trying to help and hopefully we can get to the bottom of what is going on which makes me wonder if it is a certain state a certain facility ect.

JPay Service
          Help Link

Comment

I appreciate your help Texas! I know you're doing your best and trying to help so I'm really grateful you can be our point of contact! It does seem really weird its happened that way but yeah there seems to be a limit on the app of how many you can and can't read for old messages. I do hope the app will have an notification to tell me about new emails but the only I find out I have mail is by my email account itself that is linked to the account. As I said before in another thread, it's very random how old unread messages come in at times and you wonder if it's due to the length of the message said or no. Either way I'm getting a little off topic, but I do hope we get an new update for the app to fix some of the issues we are all discussing. And thanks again Texas for all your help and support so far, it's been an massive help to us all.

Comment

Thank you and you're welcome

I know this may not help that much, but then there are flagged messages, that have to be approved, I'm sure this can complicated things at times.

I've been informed they have been upgrading out going alerts.

JPay Service
              Help Link

Comment

Working...
              X