Jpay email

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jpay email

Is anyone else having trouble receiving emails on Jpay? I get notifications on my personal email that I have an email on jpay and when I log on to my jpay then there are no emails. I contacted jpay today and they said they are looking into the problem.

I just read the other day that it may help if you delete the Jpay App and then reinstall it, this way you have the latest version and that you may be able to see the JPay's that aren't showing, that you've been informed you have.

If you try it and it works or not can you please Post the results.

I read it on the JPay Blog, a customer was having the same issue.

I'm Not saying delete account, I'm referring to The JPay App.

Hope it works!
    Last edited by TexasDust; 06-01-2019, 10:56 PM.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

I don't have the app, I go online

Comment

Okay, sorry your having issues and hopefully the Service Side of JPay figures it out soon for you.

But

Welcome to The JPay Forum!

JPay Service
        Help Link

Comment

thanks!

Comment

You're Welcome

JPay Service
            Help Link

Comment

It appears to me that the email notifications that are being sent are delayed by several DAYS. I will go check the Jpay website, see that I have an message and read it. Then a day or two later I get an email alerting me that I have a Jpay message, but then I am disappointed when I get to the Jpay website and there is no message!

Comment

Originally posted by rmc50 View Post
                It appears to me that the email notifications that are being sent are delayed by several DAYS. I will go check the Jpay website, see that I have an message and read it. Then a day or two later I get an email alerting me that I have a Jpay message, but then I am disappointed when I get to the Jpay website and there is no message!
                Interesting!
                If you don't mind me asking, what facilty are yours coming from, this way I can have them check to see what may be going (?)

JPay Service
                Help Link

Comment

I am experiencing the opposite, the notifications come later than the emails itself. Could that be the case for you too, that you already got the mail but the notification hasn't arrived yet?

Comment

Working...
                  X