Parole Orientation in Texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parole Orientation in Texas

Does anyone happen to know if they do drug testing (U.A.) at the mandatory parole orientation? I know to they test you at your monthly parole appointments, but do they do it at the orientation also? I'm thinking they don't since there will be between 10-15 people at the orientation, but I'm not sure. The problem is I had a couple drinks on Saturday, and I have my orientation tomorrow morning. I didn't realize the tests could detect alcohol up to 4 days prior to the test. Does anyone happen to know? I just would like to know if I am going to be tested, because if so to then I am going to fail he U.A. Thanks everyone! I appreciate any input you might have. 🙂

I googled to see if I could find others experiences and yes they do urine test at the orientation, others mentioned it was up to the parole officer there at the time if they gave a UA.
    It was mentioned that they seem to work with you on your first dirty UA and it's not necessarily a trip to jail or back to prison.

Good luck,..
    Last edited by TexasDust; 06-17-2019, 01:24 PM.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Working...
    X