Missing his voice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing his voice

I have gotten so use to Robert calling me everyday. That when he doesn't call I get worried. We talk about so many things, mainly what his plan is when he gets out. But I have not spoken to him in now 2 days and all I want to do is call him and find out why. I know that is silly and I can not do that. I just pray everything is ok with him. I hope he calls tonight or I am going to be up all night worrying I even checked to make sure the phone was working and that he has time on his account. UGHH sometimes it hurts being a mother..

MissYouSon have you heard from Robert yet?

I know this Time has got to be hard for you as well, are you going to visit this weekend? Maybe you can call Visitation and ask if he is open to visit, see what they say.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDust View Post
      MissYouSon have you heard from Robert yet?

I know this Time has got to be hard for you as well, are you going to visit this weekend? Maybe you can call Visitation and ask if he is open to visit, see what they say.

Yes Robert called and the phones was down for them to do some repairs. Then water was off for that repair.
      I am going to see him tomorrow. My husband won't be able to make this trip due to work. Going to upset Robert, though he is not his biological dad. To Robert that is his dad and he looks forward to talking to him and seeing what is going on at work. Just to stay in the loop.
      Thank you for checking

Comment

Glad you got to talk to your son and he wasn't in trouble. Well with your husband not going you don't have to share the time with your son
        But it's understandable he wants to share time with his dad too.
        Safe travels and hope your visit is a good one

JPay Service
        Help Link

Comment

Glad you got to talk to your son and he wasn't in trouble. Well with your husband not going you don't have to share the time with your son
          But it's understandable he wants to share time with his dad too.
          Safe travels and hope your visit is a good one
          I had an amazing visit and evening enjoyed the drive alone. I am hoping at the next visit it will be contact. His 60 days will be the 23rd and that's my next trip. He is also counting down the days. 1 thing that is causing him and all of them some frustration is the led lights they have on when it is hot outside. He has a top bunk so he is closer to the lights. They have asked the CO's on several occasions to please turn them off during the day and they get ignored. Robert explained to one CO that when it gets that unbearable in there then tempers start flairing. 5 mins later that CO turned the lights off. Was happy to hear that someone heard him.

Comment

Glad your visit went well, it's good to have some alone time as well, I Love traveling and seeing the scenery.
            I bet it gets hot in there, I'm happy they turned those lights off for them, wonder if they get in trouble if they cover them up when they don't turn them off.

So contact visits on the 23rd, that's great!

JPay Service
            Help Link

Comment

Glad your visit went well, it's good to have some alone time as well, I Love traveling and seeing the scenery.
              I bet it gets hot in there, I'm happy they turned those lights off for them, wonder if they get in trouble if they cover them up when they don't turn them off.

So contact visits on the 23rd, that's great!

I am sure they would get a case if they covered them I just told him to keep his cooling towel wet so he can stay cool. I am right now so thankful when it rains in their area just to drop temps for a little while.
              I am so hoping and praying it is. I was listening to some CO's talk and one said that contact is 60 to 90 days of being there and then he said it is more close to 90 days. I don't like him to much lol.. He also made the rude comment that mothers baby their boys to much and turns them into little (well I can't say that word)...

Comment

Originally posted by MissYouSon View Post

I am sure they would get a case if they covered them I just told him to keep his cooling towel wet so he can stay cool. I am right now so thankful when it rains in their area just to drop temps for a little while.
                I am so hoping and praying it is. I was listening to some CO's talk and one said that contact is 60 to 90 days of being there and then he said it is more close to 90 days. I don't like him to much lol.. He also made the rude comment that mothers baby their boys to much and turns them into little (well I can't say that word)...

They probably would get in trouble covering the light up, but I'm sure it raises the temp in there and should be considered to keep them off during the day if there is enough light for them to see.
                Its seems like everything is a waiting game. with our loved ones locked up.
                Sounds like the CO is a real winner Lol!

JPay Service
                Help Link

Comment

Sounds like the CO is a real winner Lol!
                  Yeah he was a real weiner, I mean winner

Comment

Originally posted by MissYouSon View Post

Yeah he was a real weiner, I mean winner
                    😉

JPay Service
                    Help Link

Comment

Working...
                    X