An Introduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Introduction

I am New on JPay and it's forums, so I thought I'd say hello. A brief description of me is... I have been estranged from my father for eleven years now. Last year I reached out to begin building our relationship again. I believe in forgiveness and letting go after resolution. It feels good to talk with my father after all these years! I do have a question... When I request a video visitation it states "The selected inmate does not have video visitation permission" I have a disability, is there a way to request video visitation when he has no permissions? I cannot drive to see him due to my disability. I also purchased him a tablet and can't figure how to but him music lol. Usually I am a geek when it comes to technical items, but this, i'm lost on. Thank you all, and if you have any advice please feel free to advise as I an very new to this prison communication thing. Thank you

Hello and Welcome to The JPay Forum!

Your father may not be at the level needed to have certain permissions, maybe try talking to Visitation or the Warden of the prison and see what they say.

I believe the inmates purchase the Music, Videos, Games and Educational Materials for the JPay Players
    Thou we have the ability to fund their Media Account.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Here is a link that may help out with the Music

https://www.jpay.com/PAvail.aspx

When you Click on the Link it will take you to the Service Side of JPay, choose the state then the facility where he is at, if you see Media click on that Link and you should be able to purchase him Credits that he can use towards purchasing Music on his JPay Player.
      Last edited by TexasDust; 09-16-2018, 03:00 AM.

JPay Service
      Help Link
      JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Working...
      X