1notwell2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1notwell2017

Hello to everyone. I am new to this site and have a daughter that is not well and is incarcerated at Rockville Correctional Facility, near Indianapolis. I would like to chat with anyone familiar with the facility and if they have been there or had a loved one there. I try to stay as positive as I can, for her, because she has memory problems. But by the grace of God, I make it through the day!

My wife was there for around 5 weeks last fall before being transferred to Madison. I can try to answer any questions you might have.

Comment

Hi all..just checking in on everyone. Praying for a better day for all who read this! My daughter is still in Rockville Correctional Facility in Rockville, IN. She has been in lock for the past 6 months due to an incident she had no control over. She has seizures and during one, she assaulted an officer. She doesn't remember having seizures or anything after they are over because of short term memory loss. I think it was extreme to put her in lock for 6 months. Does anyone know of a correctional facility for inmates that are ill? Options and opinions are welcomed! Peace to all and try to stay positive!

Comment

Working...
      X