Hi! I'm A Newbie!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! I'm A Newbie!

Hello my name is Laure my husband just pulled chain to Garza West Transfer unit in Beeville TX.he's only there on a technical violation for parole for not reporting I was wondering though I'm new to all this it says he can't get visits or use phone for 30-90 days does it really take that long? I also went on tdcj site and it said projected release date 4-13 and parole review pending but I was told by Huntsville he won't be home till Dec and it did say maximum release date 12-24 so does anyone know what all that means because I'm so confused right now.

I'm not in Texas so I know are rules may be different in Ohio. It was that long before I got to see my bf who also is in for a parole violation (not showing) the first 30 days they are processed, you need to get approved then the visits are a month out. That facility should have a web page with Information and I called and asked questions.

Comment

I'm new to all if this but do anyone knows what happens to the jpay email our loved ones suppose to get if they get transferred the night they suppose to get the email? Does it follow them or is it lost?? Does anyone know about the Robertson unit?

Comment

Originally posted by Lovingwife01 View Post
        I'm new to all if this but do anyone knows what happens to the jpay email our loved ones suppose to get if they get transferred the night they suppose to get the email? Does it follow them or is it lost?? Does anyone know about the Bill Clements unit?
        Does anyone know about the Bill Clements unit?

Comment

My husband has been under review for parole since Oct.2017 saw Ipo in Nov. It's now Feb 2018 still no answer. It's really nerve rattling. I wonder what's taking so long.

Comment

Hello I'm new to this, this is my first time being in a relationship with someone in prision, how would I do a hardship?

Comment

Working...
            X