This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Prison is Your Loved One At??

Great way to meet one another and discuss issues related to the Prison Facility they are at get Support be able to Vent get information on how to deal with an issue PHONE> MONEY>MAIL ECT. maybe get a Hook Up on a Ride.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Hi, how can I get CCI in Portate WI using jpay?

Comment

As far as I am aware wisconsin does not use Jpay.... I am pretty familar with most of the milwaukee, walworth and waukesha county jails. So if anyone has questions dont hesitate to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDust View Post
        Great way to meet one another and discuss issues related to the Prison Facility they are at get Support be able to Vent get information on how to deal with an issue PHONE> MONEY>MAIL ECT. maybe get a Hook Up on a Ride.
        Just checking to see if your still around...Where is your love one?

Comment

Pine River Correctional Facility (MDOC) St. Louis, MI

Comment

Hi everyone my sonís dad is in California Menís Colony State Prison (CMC) and my cousin is in Lansing Kansas prison. I have never been to see my sons dad it has been 10 years I am now working on the visitation paper work I think Iím ready now I know my son is. If any one has any info on CMC please let me know. And if anyone is willing to car pool please let me know so we can set something up. Thank you and have a good day/night.

Comment

Oneida County Jail

My daughters father is currently in Oneida county jail and I live in Minocqua. Can anyone maybe help with a ride? I have gas money but no car. He has a court date in January to see whether he is going to be expedited back to Ohio and I would like to take my daughter to see him before then.

Comment

i have a brother at rogers state prison!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X