The waiting game is over :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The waiting game is over :(

Craig had court today on his escape charge. The wait is finally over. He got 1 year. His sentencing is monday and the time will start. He will be out just before christmas next year.

I have a question tho. The judge in Cleveland is making him do the minimum sentence for a felony 3. But he said that if we can prove that Wisconsin will take his probation or parole he will give him a judicial release after 30 days of prison time.

How do I start this whole process? Do I need to contact Wisconsins PRC Department or does his lawyer need to do everything?

What can I send the State to prove that Wisconsin is where he needs to be? I have a letter of employment but what else?

Any help is appreciated

i already answered your other post but i wanted to also say that i hope everything works out. i'll keep both of you in my prayers.

Comment

Thank you! I wake up every day and pray that some miracle will bring him back to us a bit sooner. I know a year is nothing compared to what you other strong girls have to go thru.

The sad thing is when he gets out we will have been together for 5 years and he will have spent 2 and a half of it behind bars. But I would never want to spend those 5 years with anyone but him. And I am staying strong for him.

I am keeping you all in my prayers and I thank you so much for everything. When the days are hard this is the first place I think to come to.

Thank you girls!

Comment

Working...
      X