This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updates on visits

wa doc has created a twitter account to follow visits, but if you don't have or want a twitter account you can text follow wa doc visits to 40404, this will let you know of any changes in the visiting schedule, due to special events or emergencies. i signed up a couple of weeks ago and it works great just an fyi

I tried texting (dont want a twitter account) but it keeps trying to make me make up a twitter name/account :/

Comment

i wonder if it is your cell carrier, i use at&t and am not being pushed into an account, i don't want one either

Comment

I didn't want an account either. I have been using the text messaging for about 4 months now. I didn't get pushed into it either...

Comment

I have verizon.....not sure whats up...hmmmm

Comment

I just texted and it automatically signed me up for Twitter with a username and everything

Comment

I just sent text and it gave me a username automatically also...it did give me the msg that I can reply "SET USERNAME" and change the name it set me up with.

Comment

By texting 40404 to receive the DOCWAvisits updates, you are signing yourself up for what Twitter calls a “fast follow account.” Here’s some information about them: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170004

Comment

Working...
                X