Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if any one lives around the Kent area, I am looking for a ride to AHCC over in Spokane. That is where my pain in the butt is and I would love to be able to visit him, it's been to long.

Comment

Yakima to Coyote Ridge
      I am going to Coyote Ridge 1-2 times a month right now from Yakima. My friend is in Medium Security & I go on the weekend. He is up for transfer to minimum soon. I usually stay for at least 3 hours. Let me know if you would like to ride with me or share the cost of gas. I could carry a total of 3 extra people, but backseat isn't super spacious.

Comment

Originally posted by millcandy View Post
        I am looking for anyone who lives down around the Castle Rock area, and that might be going over to CRCC. My husband is there right now until he get's moved to MCC in October or November I just don't want to wait that long to see him again. Thanks for your time.....
        Is your husband still at monroe. I am trying to find a ride up there my husband . Is . In a unit

Comment

Is it husband still at monroe. I live in castle rock and have been trying to find a ride to see my husband he is in a unit

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I go to Monroe just about every other weekend to see my man. He's in the D unit in MSU. I am going this weekend 07/19/2015. I am coming from the Lakewood/Tacoma area. If there is someone that needs or would like to ride up there I would be happy to drive. All I ask is for you to share in gas expense. I do stay for both visits most of the time. So I leave in the morning and get back at night. Anyways, just message me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Comment

looking for a ride from kelso wa to walla walla wa sometime anyone go there from my area

Comment

just found out yesterday my fiancÚ is going to airway not walla walla anyone near kelso/longview area go to airway I could help with gas please let me know

Comment

Hi there - are you still driving to Walla Walla from Tacoma? I'm trying to find a ride for an elderly lady whose son is in Walla Walla. She'd be happy to split the cost - please contact me at email address roscoep@aol.com
                  Thanks!

Comment

I live in Kent, and looking for anyone in the area who might have a loved one in Shelton. My better half is back in and he staying at Shelton and would like to visit he in the R unit right now. I can help with gas it would have to be every other weekend when I would be able to help... Thanks and have a good day..

Comment

Do anyone live dear DFW. I hate driving to Lamesa Smith unit alone. 41/2 hrs alone is far. Email me at stephanie4bradley@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                      X