This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find or offer a ride to your inmates facility

Hello All, Please feel free to list/offer a ride to any WA state correctional center in this thread. Please do not post phone numbers, addresses, or any other personal information here. You can send pm's to each other
    Good luck! Happy Carpooling!
    Thankful and grateful for everyday

I don't know if anyone is the Portland/Vancouver area, but I go to CRCC at least once a month!

Comment

I'm in Auburn ... on the way to Monroe. I work every other weekend and some graveyards... We are on Unit B and are at WSR.
      All my life .... I've waited for someone like you....

Comment

Hello, I'm in Grays Harbor, WA (Aberdeen) about 50 miles from Olympia and 120+ miles from Monroe prison...I don't know if anyone lives down here by me that has someone there but I would like to find someone to carpool with sometime...my ex-husband took my car and I now need to get to Monroe to the MSU camp to visit someone very very special and dear to me...I have someone there I haven't seen or heard from or even gotten a letter from in 4 years, and I will find out if I got approved on his visiting list here real soon...I should since I used to see him here in Stafford Creek Prison...someone please help me! I wanna go so bad I'm about to hop on a city bus and ride there, it may take 4 hours but oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do, right?! I just might hitch hike...someone please hit me up sometime if you can do it...email me at: adellakcrosby@gmail.com and let me know. THANK YOU TO ALL!

Comment

What one is CRCC? Is that anywhere near Monroe?

Comment

If I made it to the S.R. 512 bus stop or even to Auburn itself,could I catch a ride sometime ma'am?

Comment

Coyote Ridge is in Connell. It is about 30 minutes from the Tri-Cities.
              Thankful and grateful for everyday

Comment

I am in Spokane, I can offer a ride to Coyote Ridge, anytime. I have a comfey SUV but gas is a "B", so car pooloing would be helpful!

10 Years is a LONG time to love someone you cant hold!
                Iv'e done it 8, and can make it 2 more!

Comment

Anyone going to Washington corrections center in Shelton, wa tomorrow 10/6?

Im in the seattle tacoma area and Im looking for a ride to shelton tomorrow morning for a visit.. anyone going??

Comment

I am going to Stafford Creek this sunday! Anyone need a ride from my area. Graham-Yelm area. PM Me.

Comment

Originally posted by misspatti View Post
                      I am going to Stafford Creek this sunday! Anyone need a ride from my area. Graham-Yelm area. PM Me.
                      I'll be there this Sunday also

Comment

Did you go visit yesterday? I was there
                        Are you going to the Family Event on the 19th?

Comment

Hello everyone. I am still new to this whole getting my posts and comments to show up on here. My husband WAS in Monroe, but he was transfered to Staford Creek today. One, how long will it be before he is allowed a visit, and then second, anyone going that way from the Vancouver area? I'm in Vancouver, and would LOVE to go see my husband. We have only 10.5 months left, and were both still trying to figure out why the move. I hope to have answers from him soon, but have to wait on the phone calls, till he gets a chance to use one. Anyone want to help me on this, I would be greatfull. I have three kids too, but the first time I go up, I'm going by myself, so I know what to expect, and get to know everything first.

Comment

up date, ill be going to see my man this weekend. He doesn't know ill be there, so its going to be a great supprise when he sees all of us there. His three kids, his mother in law and his wife. lol. After this, I hope to go up and see him on a reg babis. anyone else want to go im willing to help with a ride. My name is in H5 at Stafford Creek.

Comment

Up-date again: I was told by my husband NOT to show up. He didn't want to take the chance in loosing his visits seeing that his other visitor that he was going to have and I dont get a long or see eye to eye. I know out of respect, but i am his wife, so needless to say i am a little up-set and very HURT!

Comment

Working...
                              X