Carpool to Coyote Ridge Corrections Center

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpool to Coyote Ridge Corrections Center

I plan to visit my friend on July 20th. I haven't found out the exact visiting hours. I live in Puyallup, and just saw that it is a 3 hour and 41 minute drive. I'm not looking forward to driving that far alone. Is there anyone in my area or on the way who would be interested in carpooling?

Hey Im from Port Orchard and I go to CRCC at least once a month so if you ever need a ride let me know. the drive is so long and boring!

Comment

I live in spokane and im looking for a ride to crcc to visit my fiance. if anyone around me is going please let me know. Alsobim looking for a place to.stay in the tri cities to be closet to him. Thank you.

Comment

Is your friend still at coyote ridge????...I currently live in graham
        ~lovinmyFam~

Comment

Dam, see that some have love once there when mine getting shipped over to this side next month I hope, it would be nice to see my husband tho

Comment

remember to use caution when carpooling. If you are riding with someone who brings drugs or other contraband in and they get caught you could likely get in trouble too.

Comment

Hi I'm in Tacoma I am looking to find a ride to CRCC and can help with expenses and I'm a licensed driver too! I have two kids longing to see daddy so if anyone can let us tagalong we'd be grateful!

Comment

I am looking for a ride to CRCC from Spokane I can help with gas or whatever. if someone could help that would be great

Comment

Looking forward ride to and from coyote ridge from Kennewick WA 6-1-16 or 6-4-16

Comment

Working...
                  X