This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Prison is Your Loved One At??

Great way to meet one another and discuss issues related to the Prison Facility they are at get Support be able to Vent get information on how to deal with an issue PHONE> MONEY>MAIL ECT. maybe get a Hook Up on a Ride.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Jester III Unit Richmond, Texas

Comment

Bradshaw- Henderson,Texas

Comment

discussion is good

Drug Rehab

Comment

my husband is in rosharon prision at the ramsey unit.he got 16 years for 3 dwi"s.hes done 4 flat years and has 3 years of good time.he comes up for parole every year but they keep denying him.he comes back up in august.this will be his 3rd parole.does anybody know how much more time he will have to do before making parole? please i need hope we will see him sooon?????

Comment

My son is locked up in Stafford Creek, He was in Walla Walla for 3yrs.Thats in Washington, he has a while still,hes growing up in prison,he went when he was 17, hes almost 22,we miss him so bad.

Comment

my husband is at airway heights corrections center until february 21, 2011

Comment

My husband is at stafford creek in wa but soon he'll be going to some other prison. He got sentenced to 60 months, I'm not sure how much he'll actually do after good time. I miss him so much already and he's only been gone a month.
                60 months and counting

Comment

How much longer does he have?
                  60 months and counting

Comment

who you asking the question to zebsgirl4ever??

Comment

My husband is at Stafford Creek in Aberdeen, WA
                      He's been there 5 yrs this month. Done 23 of a 26 yr sentence.

Comment

My boyfriend just got settled in at Stafford Creek until at least the end of April.

"Hearts will never be practical until they're made unbreakable"
                        --Wizard of Oz

Comment

My Son's Birth father is at Coyote Ridge, he will be there at least another 5-7 years.. They have never really met, only through a piece of glass when my son was not even two. My husband and I are going to talk to him about his Birth Father this week, and are arranging to visit. My son will have the choice as he gets older if he wants to be a part of his life or not...

Comment

My husband is in Olympic Corrections Center til February 2011.
                            Bree

Comment

Stafford Creek Correctional

Comment

Working...
                              X