Gift Cards?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift Cards?

Ok. So my husband told me that while in his changes class, yes he finally got back into it, the teacher showed a list of companies that they can write to in order to get free gift cards. I havent heard of such a thing and he wanted me to find this list and help get them started for him. So the question is, is this for real and if so does anyone have a copy of the list?

Hello MissMichele,

I would be very leary with anything that has to do with things on-line and Free items, there are so many Scams going on just Phishing for personal information of others to use it, whether it be to use for Identification fraud or to sell the information to others including other companies for money.

My advice is, it is not worth the risk plus he is still incarcerated so it wouldn't be his info but yours they would be needing and wanting. I don't know of any list that the teacher is talking about (not saying there isn't one) but if he your husband insists, have him get the list from the teacher and maybe you can google the company online or call them to ask questions.

But me personally when I get emails or I find links leading to these sites I ignore them even when they are saying a free $1,000 Gift Card, just not worth the consequence that may arise.

If you do get a copy of the list Please do not Post it on the forum even a Link to the sites as my concern is for the safety of the Members here Thanks

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Congrats to you and your husband with him getting back into the Changes class!

JPay Service
      Help Link
      JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Working...
      X