X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tlopez
    started a topic Hutchins State Jail

Hutchins State Jail

My husband is scheduled to be released from Hutchins Sate Jail. Can anyone tell me if there is a specific time he would be released? What are the procedures for release?

• TexasDust
    replied
    Most offenders are released from regional release sites, releasing them closer to their county of conviction, residence or approved release county.

Regional release sites are located at
    Clements Unit (Amarillo)
    Crain Unit (Gatesville)
    Huntsville Unit (Huntsville)
    Hutchins State Jail (Dallas)
    McConnell Unit (Beeville)
    Robertson Unit (Abilene).

All male offenders with a detainer, classified as sex offenders, have special conditions of Super Intensive Supervision Program (SISP) or Electronic Monitoring imposed by the Board of Pardons and Paroles are released from the Huntsville Unit.

Female offenders are released from Gatesville.*

Releases from all facilities occur between
    8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
    on Monday through Friday
    excluding holidays.

I'm assuming the Time frame 8 am to 5 pm for Release has to do with the time they are giving a person to be there to pick their loved one up.

So if you show up at 8 they will get the persons name from you who your picking up, then they go get them from the facility and bring them out to you

If you show up at a later time before 5 pm same thing,

I'm sure the van that drives up probably goes out to area on a timed schedule in-between 8-5

I'm not sure if there is a facility that you would have to walk into to tell them your out there waiting.
    Best to call facility they are being released from and ask what there routine is.

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    Originally posted by MissMichele View Post
    Do you happen to know who they will contact to pick them up when released? I am so confused as to how that works. My husband wants me to get him when the time comes, but his grandmother is listed for parole address and I am currently living with family until he comes home. Do they even call anyone or do I need to keep an eye on the web page and keep calling when the time nears or does he get to submit something for them to contact me? Hope this makes sense. I'm exhausted been a long emotional visit with him today with lots of crying as we were grateful to see one another today, Hutchins is on lock down last week and next and we haven't been able to talk Its been a blessed day.
    The day of release who ever he wants there to pick him up can pick him up, he will know the day of his release way before it happens
    On that day you or who ever just needs to be there in the morning when they start doing release,

Releases from all facilities occur between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday, excluding holidays

I think they will give him so much time to report to the parole office.

I'm glad the tears you shed at the visit were happy tears

Leave a comment:

• MissMichele
    replied
    Do you happen to know who they will contact to pick them up when released? I am so confused as to how that works. My husband wants me to get him when the time comes, but his grandmother is listed for parole address and I am currently living with family until he comes home. Do they even call anyone or do I need to keep an eye on the web page and keep calling when the time nears or does he get to submit something for them to contact me? Hope this makes sense. I'm exhausted been a long emotional visit with him today with lots of crying as we were grateful to see one another today, Hutchins is on lock down last week and next and we haven't been able to talk Its been a blessed day.

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    I've read someones experience, that you park out in some field (maybe its a parking lot) and you can take a change of clothes for them, they said around 9:15 am a van drove up a man got out and took the names from the people out there waiting (probably the names of the inmates being picked up) and he took the clothes that were brought for the inmate, left returned with inmates and the cycle continued of the release of inmates.

Unit Full Name:Hutchins State Jail
    Phone Number:*(972) 225-1304 (**099)

Leave a comment:

• tlopez
    replied
    Texasdust, Thank you for the reply.. I was asking do they have a certain time and place to pick up released inmates and can i bring clothes for him to wear?

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    Welcome to The JPay Forum!

Here is what I found on Texas Release

hope it helps

RELEASE

When the time for release from prison draws near, the offender who is eligible for parole, is interviewed by the institutional parole officer to determine residence and employment plans. Offenders with special medical or mental health needs receive information from a field services representative about medication and other relevant aftercare plans.
    Most offenders are released from regional release sites, releasing them closer to their county of conviction, residence or approved release county.

Regional release sites are located at the Clements Unit (Amarillo), Crain Unit (Gatesville), Huntsville Unit (Huntsville), Hutchins State Jail (Dallas), McConnell Unit (Beeville), and Robertson Unit (Abilene).

All male offenders with a detainer, classified as sex offenders, have special conditions of Super Intensive Supervision Program (SISP) or Electronic Monitoring imposed by the Board of Pardons and Paroles are released from the Huntsville Unit.

Female offenders are released from Gatesville.*

Releases from all facilities occur between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.

Each offender is given a set of civilian clothing and a bus voucher (if released and traveling by bus), in addition to the remaining balance in the individual’s trust fund account.

Offenders released to parole or mandatory supervision receive a $50.00 gate check and will receive another $50.00 check upon reporting to their parole officer.*

Offenders that complete their sentence in the Correctional Institutions Division (flat discharge) receive a $100.00 gate check when released.

State Jail offenders are released from the unit in which they are incarcerated, or given a bus voucher to the county of residence. State Jail offenders*do not*receive money upon release (Texas Government Code, Section 501.015 (b)).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X