Transferred after starting class???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transferred after starting class???

So my husband was granted parole in February with an fi-3r. He finally started changes while at gurney on 4/22. After that one class they moved him that night to Hutchins. He has yet to hear anything about why he was moved or when he will get back into class. He was given work release after working 2 days with no reason listed. I've tried calling there as well as parole hotline and no one can tell me what's going on. Other inmates that were transferred with him are already back in class but not him. Has anyone been through this or possibly know what all this means?

TDCJ seems to transfer inmates around a lot, I'm surprised they don't tell the inmates why or what's going on with completion of classes so their not worried about paroling out on time.
    I've read similar stories on here over the years of others going through the same thing.
    Hopefully soon they'll transfer him back to where he needs to be or parole him out.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

So I finally was able to speak to records about this at Hutchins. She told me he was showing he has been in class since Wednesday of last week, but he never received a layin let alone has been called for class. This is insane. I tried to call back to explain to her he wasnt notified and has not been attending and she got angry and snapped well not my problem and hung up! I'm at a loss on who to call now. I've never dealt with someone so rude as her and when I called back to talk to the super I found out she was the super!!!

Comment

How rude of her, you can call the warden and ask him what's up if your not satisfied with what he has to say you can call the Director of the TDCJ and tell him whats going on.

JPay Service
        Help Link
        JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Working...
        X