X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VetteMill
    started a topic Release scheduled Black Friday

Release scheduled Black Friday

My LO release day is Black Friday 11/23, wondering if they may let him out early due to the holiday? Also does anyone know are they able to fly (he will have no restrictions with TDCJ)? Will prison ID work with TSA security?

5 months away, trying to make plans (He's in Texas, I'm in Kansas City), not sure if I'm flying down & driving down. Trying to weight out options? Thanks

• VetteMill
    replied
    Just found out yesterday that he will be release day before Thanksgiving....exactly 2 months from today......

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    Have you tried Enterprise or Hertz
    Drivetime may also have one way rentals too

Wow the Time is almost coming to an end on you waiting for his release, wow so many emotions you must be going through
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• VetteMill
    replied
    Thanks, we are currently down to 74 days
    He doesn't want to fly he wants to drive & enjoy the scenery (Ugh) Lol- I can understand but haven't been able to find a good deal on car rental-think its the picking up in one state & returning in another....So I may have to just rent car from here & drive down (vs. fly)& we drive back.

Leave a comment:

• Jennjones528
    replied
    Congrats! Excited for you guys! They will definitely transfer him to a release unit. The unit will pop up on the website closer to release time. Prison ID should work considering it's government issued. TDC usually provides a TX ID when they are released from what I understand.

Leave a comment:

• VetteMill
    replied
    Am I calling his current unit? Because he seems to think they will transfer him to a unit closer to the city he was sentenced in
    I just send an email message to TSA asking if prison ID would work?? Thanks, seems like time is moving fast but not fast enough. Nervous / excited...

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    I'd call to find out how they handle holiday releases he should be able to fly and yes his prison ID will work

Leave a comment:

Working...
X