Leave a comment:

• maranelson
    replied
    So can I print mine out fill it out and go ahead and send it in

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    Originally posted by maranelson View Post
    do I have to wait for him to fill out the i60 for me to be able to send them to him or can I print it and send it to him
    It's supposed to work where the inmates ask for the forms and then he send you yours or they send you one but they seem to either not be doing their job by not giving the forms, taking a long time giving the forms out to the inmates, so this is the next best thing to getting the forms.

Leave a comment:

• maranelson
    replied
    do I have to wait for him to fill out the i60 for me to be able to send them to him or can I print it and send it to him

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    Originally posted by harden38 View Post
    I hope this doesn't sound like a stupid question but do we put the Unit's address as the address my husband resides at or my address for both of us?
    His address he is at right now and your address you're at right now (so yes you use the Unit's Address for him)

Leave a comment:

• harden38
    replied
    I hope this doesn't sound like a stupid question but do we put the Unit's address as the address my husband resides at or my address for both of us?

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    When I click on the Tabs (I'm on my laptop) a box appears on the bottom of the screen Affidaivt of Comm....pdf when I click on that I see the form and I can print the form there.

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    Originally posted by ashckash View Post
    can you please email them to me for some reason it wont even let me open the documents?
    @ashcash011@gmail.com

Sent via email

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    It's a PDF File it downloads to your phone when you click on the tabs, then you open the file from your cell phone with adobe acrobat, etc.
    Last edited by TexasDust; 05-16-2017, 12:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ashckash
    replied
    can you please email them to me for some reason it wont even let me open the documents?
    @ashcash011@gmail.com

Leave a comment:

Working...
X