This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oakes View Post
    Do I send mine to my husband after it's notarized or do I need to send it somewhere else?
    I'm pretty sure you send it in to your loved one so they can turn it in

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

On the form where it asks where he resides do i put the prison units name and address

Comment

Originally posted by maranelson View Post
        On the form where it asks where he resides do i put the prison units name and address
        Yes

JPay Service
        Help Link

Comment

thank you. I went and got mine notarized today and now im about to send it out. do you know how long it usually takes for them to look at it and approve you?

Comment

Originally posted by maranelson View Post
            thank you. I went and got mine notarized today and now im about to send it out. do you know how long it usually takes for them to look at it and approve you?
            No not familiar with the time frame of the wait, sorry, hopefully it won't take to long for you, please let us know your experience with the wait time.

JPay Service
            Help Link

Comment

Texas Dust can you plz email me the affidavit form common law marriage greatly appreciate it!
              hernandezbetty299@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bbetty View Post
                Texas Dust can you plz email me the affidavit form common law marriage greatly appreciate it!
                hernandezbetty299@yahoo.com
                Done when Requested

JPay Service
                Help Link

Comment

I have downloaded the TDCJ Offender Visitation Plan Attachment F
                  Page 1 and 2

Which makes it easy for JPay Members and Others to Save, Copy and Print

So there is No Longer the Need for me to have to E-Mail them to anyone

I was Happy to be able to Help the Ones I did E-Mail them to and I Hope
                  this Helps so many others as well

JPay Service
                  Help Link

Comment

Sorry I am new to this thing When we print these, I send him his copy correct, the 2nd page and then he sends it back to me? Or does which page is for him to fill out

Comment

Originally posted by aimeejo88 View Post
                      Sorry I am new to this thing When we print these, I send him his copy correct, the 2nd page and then he sends it back to me? Or does which page is for him to fill out
                      Good Question, since the inmate is the one who is suppose to make the facility aware of their intentions by doing an I 60 form (I believe that's what its called) to request the forms (if there available to them to be filled out)
                      I would assume the first page is theirs to fill out as the bottom page or page 2 is asking for copies of license, state issue ID or birth certificate. Along with needing a Notary

It is best if you call the facility and ask for visitation they can answer all your questions on the subject as I read that Members sent the papers to their loved ones to turn in (I don't know if they get to the inmate or they are then sent into to the records dept)

If you would be so kind to Post what you find out as it would help other Members with the same Questions Thank you.

JPay Service
                      Help Link

Comment

Working...
                      X