informal marriage affidavit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• informal marriage affidavit

Hi, Does anyone have or know where I can get the correct tdcj informal marriage form. My husband has requested information, and has yet to receive it. All I know is that it is a form that I need to fill out and send back to him so he can turn it in, in order for my visitation status to be changed for contact visits.

I have them there are two forms one for you and one for him, if you want you can send me your email through Private Message and I will E-Mail them to you

When I copy and paste them on the board it messes up the format on them, but I am going to try anyway and edit it the way it should look.

Last edited by TexasDust; 08-21-2016, 11:09 PM.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Affidavit of Common Law Marriage

I________________________________, reside at _______________________________________, and
      on my oath say and declare that the statements set forth are agreed upon and constitute a true, correct and complete
      statement pertaining to and declaring:

1. I am the Common-Law Wife of _______________________________TDJC number_______________, who
      resides at __________________________________________________ ______________________.

2. The approximate date we began living as husband and wife was ______________________ and it has been
      publicly known to friends and family since this time.
      3. I am not presently married to anyone else.

3. I am not related to this person as:
      A. An ancestor or descendant, by blood or adoption.
      B. A sister or descendant, by blood or adoption.
      C. A parent's sister of the whole or half blood.
      D. A daughter of a brother or sister of the whole or half blood or by adoption.

4. There is ___________ child from this marriage.

5. Pursuant to the Rules and Policies governing the Texas Department of Criminal Justice – Institutional Division, I
      am requesting contact visiting privileges, the same as any other Wife might be entitled to with legal (common-law)
      marriage.

DECLARANT

Subscribed to and sworn before me the, __________ day of ____________

in the year _______. Notary Public Commission expires on ____________

TexasNotaryPublic

State of Texas, County of ____________
      Last edited by TexasDust; 08-22-2016, 12:56 AM.

JPay Service
      Help Link

Comment

Affidavit of Common Law Marriage

I________________________________, TDJC number________________, reside at
        _____________________________________________, and on my oath say and declare that the statements set
        forth are agreed upon and constitute a true, correct and complete statement pertaining to and declaring:

1. I am the Common-Law Husband of _________________________________________________, who
        resides at __________________________________________________ ______________________.

2. The approximate date we began living as husband and wife was ______________________ and it has been
        publicly known to friends and family since this time.

3. I am not presently married to anyone else.

3. I am not related to this person as:
        A. An ancestor or descendant, by blood or adoption.
        B. A sister or descendant, by blood or adoption.
        C. A parent's sister of the whole or half blood.
        D. A daughter of a brother or sister of the whole or half blood or by adoption.

4. There is ___________ child from this marriage.

5. Pursuant to the Rules and Policies governing the Texas Department of Criminal Justice – Institutional Division, I
        am requesting contact visiting privileges, the same as any other Husband might be entitled to with legal (common-
        law) marriage.

I_______________________________, being presently incarcerated in ____________________________County,
        declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.

Executed on _________________, 20_____.

Last edited by TexasDust; 08-22-2016, 12:56 AM.

JPay Service
        Help Link

Comment

Originally posted by mandyesqivel View Post
          Hi, Does anyone have or know where I can get the correct tdcj informal marriage form. My husband has requested information, and has yet to receive it. All I know is that it is a form that I need to fill out and send back to him so he can turn it in, in order for my visitation status to be changed for contact visits.
          if TexasDust gives you info you got the right person. Good luck to you.
          "God is moving. God is shifting the atmosphere." Hold on tight to his Unchanging hand.

Comment

Thank you for the affidavit paperwork, do you know how long it takes to get my status changed my husband submitted the paper work back on 8/30/16. Does it usually take a while to get status changed to contact visits.

Comment

Can I have them sent to my email also so that I am able to print them out please and thank you.

Comment

My email is nrivas1088@gmail.com

Comment

Can you send me that paperwork please it's taking my fiancé forever to get the paperwork
                  My email is mirandadevitt@yahoo.com

Comment

Hello TexasDust,
                    Can you please email me TDCJ Affidavit of Common Law Marriage forms ​my loved one just started her journey
                    ​she's currently in Plain State Jail

Thank You,
                    Jerry
                    jerrymoore07@aol.com

Comment

I am also new to all this and could use your help. If anyone could please send me an email with the Tdcj affidavit for common law marriage for me and my common law husband that has to be filled out I would be forever grateful. Thank you for talks time and help.

Thank u!!
                      Cassi

Cassiremedies1@gmail.com

Comment

I'm also new my common law husband is in Lychner state jail and I need the recent Tdcj affidavit for common law marriage for both of us to fill out and turn in. I'm so confused on all the proper procedures that you have to do and anyone that is willing to take the time and tell me I would be forever grateful. Thank you have a blessed day! Here is my email if you could email my the two affidavits needed.

Cassi
                        Cassiremedies1@gmail.com

Comment

Please send me form my husband has asked for it many times with no luck. Tired copy the above one but can't either. Would greatly appreciate all your help. Little_Lou2525@yahoo.com

Comment

I need help..Well my fiance wrote to me telling me about that informal marriage affadivt,my problem is I don't want it to affect any type of government help I'm getting and also he owes for child support so I don't want that debt on me as well..im not trying to be selfish or anything I want to be able to hug him and what not but I just need more info

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDust View Post
                              I have them there are two forms one for you and one for him, if you want you can send me your email through Private Message and I will E-Mail them to you

When I copy and paste them on the board it messes up the format on them, but I am going to try anyway and edit it the way it should look.
                              Could you send me the common law marriage affidavit, plz??
                              Purple3309@hotmsil.Com

Ty!!

Comment

Working...
                              X