This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angel14 View Post
    I have a question regarding the city and state.
    On the company city...do you put the city that the inmate is jailed in?
    For Company Name:
    The State Abbreviation and then DOC which stands for Department of Corrections

For City and State:
    Yes the City and State they are incarcerated in
    Last edited by TexasDust; 09-30-2014, 11:47 PM.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Thank you so much...I usually send money through jpay or texas.gov but I might try money gram next!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel14 View Post
        Thank you so much...I usually send money through jpay or texas.gov but I might try money gram next!
        You're Welcome
        I used to send money through ACE which was a set fee then JPay went with MoneyGram which is really the same thing and it can still be done at ACE, Walmart, Etc. which saves me money

JPay Service
        Help Link

Comment

I wanted to bring this Thread that was Posted in 2013 to the attention of the Old and New Members that send Money to their loved ones in Texas.

I called MoneyGram today to verify if this price of $1.95 is still good and it is

This is what MoneyGram has up on filling out the form

Send Money from a MoneyGram Location

1.Find a MoneyGram location
          2.Visit your MoneyGram location. Remember to bring valid personal identification, such as a driver’s license.
          3.Complete the blue ExpressPayment service form, including the appropriate receive code and account number (the account number is the inmate ID# plus the inmate’s last name, no spaces). Hand the form to the MoneyGram agent along with the money you want to send plus the transfer fee.
          4.You will receive a reference number. Keep this for future reference.
          5.Your money will be transferred within 10 minutes. Funds are available to the recipient within 24 hours.
          Last edited by TexasDust; 04-18-2015, 11:56 AM.

JPay Service
          Help Link

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDust View Post
            I wanted to bring this Thread that was Posted in 2013 to the attention of the Old and New Members that send Money to their loved ones in Texas.

I called MoneyGram today to verify if this price of $1.95 is still good and it is

This is what MoneyGram has up on filling out the form

Send Money from a MoneyGram Location

1.Find a MoneyGram location
            2.Visit your MoneyGram location. Remember to bring valid personal identification, such as a driver’s license.
            3.Complete the blue ExpressPayment service form, including the appropriate receive code and account number (the account number is the inmate ID# plus the inmate’s last name, no spaces). Hand the form to the MoneyGram agent along with the money you want to send plus the transfer fee.
            4.You will receive a reference number. Keep this for future reference.
            5.Your money will be transferred within 10 minutes. Funds are available to the recipient within 24 hours.
            OMG thanks!! This is really cheap. I normally send money through jpay, but it costs more.

Comment

I wish it were true for Florida
              He's not perfect, just perfect for me

Comment

Working...
              X