This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abilene Prison ~Shout Outs~

Every Wednesday night at 9 pm the number for the Abilene shout outs is 325-675-8496. If you call before by Tuesday it will get played on Wednesday night! My honey is at the Robertson unit, I get so nervous sometimes he would love for me to do this every week but I mostly do this on special occasions/ holidays or lockdowns. It's pretty neat!
    Last edited by TexasDust; 04-11-2013, 01:55 PM.
    Julie

I just made a copy of this post and made it it's own Thread I just wanted to bring this to the attention of the ones that it may benefit, the info is too good to be lost in the Thread it is also located at.

Nothing like a Prison Shout out to your loved one...

Thanks Jlynnsmile75

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Awesome! Hope someone else can benefit from it! My honey looks forward to my messages every Wednesday!
      Julie

Comment

Originally posted by Jlynnsmile75 View Post
        Every Wednesday night at 9 pm the number for the Abilene shout outs is 325-675-8496. If you call before by Tuesday it will get played on Wednesday night! My honey is at the Robertson unit, I get so nervous sometimes he would love for me to do this every week but I mostly do this on special occasions/ holidays or lockdowns. It's pretty neat!
        Is a lot of time I have not posted on here and today I get back here again... Julie explain me what's this because I understood this like this is a phone number where you call and they play the shout outs through the loudspeaker or what???... Let me know how can I do this PLEASE my love.. Thanks beautiful!!!!

Comment

I was wondering where you have been?? Hope all is well with you? Yes call the number and at the beep you can leave a 20 second message for your love one to hear on the radio show that plays every wed night at 9 pm it's a two hour show that plays continuous messages. My baby listens every wed night.
          Julie

Comment

I was wondering where you have been?? Hope all is well with you? Yes call the number and at the beep you can leave a 20 second message for your love one to hear on the radio show that plays every wed night at 9 pm it's a two hour show that plays continuous messages. My baby listens every wed night.
            Julie, I did... )) Listen my love, First I have said his name and surname and then I left the message on the "answering machine"... Also 5s be not needed because I finished before... Have I done that well???.... Also what is the name of the "radio station"???.. Have I any way to listen to it online from my computer?? yes Julie, all more than ok.. I'm looking for job and I had many interviews these last weeks, I was pretty busy, and today I get again on here, and I saw your amazing post, (as always), and I can't control myself to always ask you some ha ha ha!.. (WINK).. Thanks in advance beutiful!!!.. BTW... Amazing your picture with your honey.. CONGRATS I wish you all the best.. I'm spanish, if you ever want to surprise him with something written in spanish just let me know.. Would be a pleasure for me help you in that way ok??... Many kisses my "guard angel" (WINK).. )))

Comment

Thank u soo much i am new to this whole situation my husband just transfered to the middleton unit and i wanted to get as much info. as i could to make his stays there a lil better!!!
              .:GONZALES Y STOKES:.

Comment

This is awesome I want to do it for my boyfriend. Is this every Wednesday night? My man is also locked up at Robertson Unit.

Comment

Originally posted by wlongman24 View Post
                  This is awesome I want to do it for my boyfriend. Is this every Wednesday night? My man is also locked up at Robertson Unit.
                  Every Wednesday night at 9 pm the number for the Abilene shout outs is 325-675-8496. If you call before by Tuesday it will get played on Wednesday night!

he would love for me to do this every week

but I mostly do this on special occasions/ holidays or lockdowns.

I just called to verify the number and to see if it still works (It Does )

It is called the Randy Wilson Show and you can Only leave one message per week or they will delete them.

So again, I just called and it is a recording that answers you are given the rules of what not to say and then you are able to leave your message for your loved one and they air it on Wed. night
                  Last edited by TexasDust; 01-30-2014, 10:52 AM.

JPay Service
                  Help Link

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDust View Post
                    I just called to verify the number and to see if it still works (It Does )

It is called the Randy Wilson Show and you can Only leave one message per week or they will delete them.

So again, I just called and it is a recording that answers you are given the rules of what not to say and then you are able to leave your message for your loved one and they air it on Wed. night

Awesome so I can call tonight or until Tuesday? ?

Comment

Originally posted by hllcassie86 View Post
                      Awesome so I can call tonight or until Tuesday? ?
                      I would say so, when I called it was a recording telling you to leave a recording and it mentions it will be played on Wednesday night.

JPay Service
                      Help Link

Comment

Yes they play it every wed night. The best time to call is Sunday and Monday it says one message but I used to leave two or three and he would hear them
                        Julie

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDust View Post
                          I would say so, when I called it was a recording telling you to leave a recording and it mentions it will be played on Wednesday night.
                          Thank you Texas Dust and everyone else, I did it just waiting till he responds since he's still in processing and if he does I'm sure he'll enjoy hearing my voice since we can't speak or visit yet.

Comment

Originally posted by hllcassie86 View Post
                            Thank you Texas Dust and everyone else, I did it just waiting till he responds since he's still in processing and if he does I'm sure he'll enjoy hearing my voice since we can't speak or visit yet.
                            ~Awesome~

I hope he hears it!!!!

JPay Service
                            Help Link

Comment

Hi Yolanda! Does this shout out work for all prison units in Texas or just Robertson Unit? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X