This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BabyG View Post
    What days of the week do they do the shout-outs on this station?? Fridays or Saturdays, or both??
    Sorry yes Friday and I am glad you brought it to our attention I now added Friday to my post... here is a link for the schedule of the radio show and the times.

http://confessor.kpft.org/playlist/pub_sched.php

Originally posted by khernandez View Post
    I believe it is Friday nights only that they dedicate to the prison units and their families
    Thanks!

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Do you mean this program does not go to neal unit ?

Comment

Originally posted by joann giddings View Post
        Do you mean this program does not go to neal unit ?
        Neal unit is not on the list of the facilities being able to catch the radio waves, from this prison radio show.

JPay Service
        Help Link

Comment

Hi Everyone, Not sure if you're aware but there is another show on Sunday nights as well from 10pm to Midnight. It's called Oasis Radio on KKHT 100.7 out of Houston. You can start calling in at 1030pm to give your shout outs. The number is 800.808.5548. It's a Christian based show anchored by Pastor Lonnie Provo. There is another one for Saturday nights but it's on a hiatus until college football is over. That one is out of Dallas and my honey, at Polunsky, was also able to pick that one up. Hope this helps you all get through those long weekends. I know it helps my honey and I. Have a good one, Sherry

Comment

What about the wheeler unit in Plainview

Comment

My husband is at wheeler and they don't have it there.

Comment

Anything close to Dallas or Tennessee Colony area?? I'd like to send a shout out to my LO
                My Love for YOU sees No Limits...

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDust View Post
                  Hello Texas Family!

Not sure how many of you are aware of the Prison Show Radio Station that dedicates an evening to allow us to send Shout Outs to our loved ones. I've heard its really hard to get through but business is good and you just have to keep trying.

Radio Show# 713-526-5738
                  http://www.kpft.org/

They start taking calls Friday @ 9:20pm - however the shout outs do not start until 10pm. So again you will get a busy signal but you just have to keep trying and trying. Cut off time to accept calls is 10:50pm.

If you want to do a Prison Shout Out this is the information you want to have ready so when they put you on the air:

1. Your Loved Ones Name [First Name or Nickname]:
                  2. The Unit your Love One is In:
                  3. Your Name & Relationship:
                  4. Your Shout Out: [What you want your loved one to hear you say]

I do really recommend that if you can call in - it will really bring a smile to your Loved Ones face

If you are going to call in please also tell your loved one to be sure to be listening from 9p-11p on the Prison Radio Show.

WHAT UNITS CATCH THE STATION?

Per Ray Hill, the Radio Show Host, the following units can hear the station:
                  • Beto (very seldom can they hear...there is a Dallas station with the same dial as ours and until we get a tower closer to that area and can knock the other station out, the signal is horrible)
                  • Byrd
                  • Central
                  • Clemens
                  • Darrington
                  • Ellis
                  • Eastham
                  • Estelle
                  • Ferguson
                  • Goree
                  • Hightower
                  • Holliday (if they have a radio)
                  • Huntsville
                  • Jester I, III, IV
                  • Lewis
                  • Luther
                  • Pack
                  • Polunsky
                  • Ramsey I & II
                  • Scott
                  • Stringfellow
                  • Terrell
                  • Vance
                  • Wynne
                  I came across The Producers Blog
                  http://theprisonshow.blogspot.com/

Thought I would Share

JPay Service
                  Help Link

Comment

Working...
                  X