Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cell Phone Registration For TDCJ Calls !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello i just got a house phone line and was wondering i got it with time warner cable but the phone is connected thru the internet but it stull is a house phone can i still register it

Comment

• Originally posted by arhai21 View Post
      Hello i just got a house phone line and was wondering i got it with time warner cable but the phone is connected thru the internet but it stull is a house phone can i still register it

Yes Time Warner is considered post paid...it's what I use (landline but through the computer) and my phone DID get set up and my husband and I were able to talk. The lady at Time Warner was a little confused when TDCJ asked if it was post paid but she eventually realized and all went well.

Comment

• Hello everyone, I am new to all of this. But I registered my phone last week and we have been able to talk now, etc which is GREAT. I just was trying to see where I could find a balance of what I have left? Or a per minute rate?
        -----------------------------------------
        iheartbrandn
        Eligible for Parole January 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by iheartbrandn View Post
          Hello everyone, I am new to all of this. But I registered my phone last week and we have been able to talk now, etc which is GREAT. I just was trying to see where I could find a balance of what I have left? Or a per minute rate?
          Here are the numbers for Securus:

Main Support Line:
          Customers Calling from a Mobile Device: 972-734-1111
          1-800-844-6591

They can tell you over the phone, but I would have them sign you up for an online account, that way you can just log in and see your balance, put money on your account, etc. It's so much easier!
          Mrs. Hernandez

My Husband is Finally Home 3/5/13 amor de mi vida <3

Comment

• Hey Ladies, I'm new to this also my boyfriend is at Pam Lynchner an I have a Metro PCS an can't register my cell pH. A friend of mine sent me this website an she said she used it when her son was locked up an I worked great. So I'm going to check it out. Here's the website.

www.conscallhome.com

Comment

• Does anybody know if having a landline through Securus will affect trying to register a cell phone? My landline account was closed or something with Securus. They do not even have my number listed as having an account. My loved one lost his phone privileges for a year. Well in January we were told a year. I didn't worry about paying the rest of the money on my account because I couldn't use it anymore anyways.. soooooo good ole TDCJ decided yesterday to re-instate his privileges five months early which is awesome, amazing, and all that... except for i have no phone account now..

so anyhow i started the process of registering my cell number. but when i logged onto securus website it still has me linked to my old account, but even the customer service person told me that i did not have an active account. ???

SO I am just wondering if having an invalid account that I owe money on will affect a new account with a new number. I want to be able to talk to him.

I appreciate any help with this matter.

Comment

• Isn't it sad how only american numbers are allowed to register?

Comment

• I heard about inmates getting cell phones in prison lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Conviction Solutions
                  Get out of jail, prison, probation, parole
                  Sue your lawyer, govern't
                  Costs FRACTION of lawyer
                  www.national-legal-services.com

Comment

• Kinda worried because my cell phone is registered in mine and my daughters name to keep my ex from being able from finding me but I am registered on it too and I am on the bill with her .. It is just registered under both our names so it shows hers first because if someone does a cell phone search it pulls her not me as main so Ex cannot get the number easily.. long story but when doing a verification I can find out bill and do any changes on bill and so on
                    My Babe might get out is 2017 Hoping and praying but we will be married in 2017

Comment

• Just an update I got approved with no problems
                      My Babe might get out is 2017 Hoping and praying but we will be married in 2017

Comment

Working...
                      X