Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What can I do if my husband can't parole to our home.. Cus I'm on his case??

Comment

Originally posted by 0508wife View Post
      I think they purposely try to confuse us! Thank you for the information and congratulations on your man coming home soon!
      Thanks and hopefully you will know something soon.

Comment

My LO was sentenced to 25 years in prison and has served a few months shy of half. He will come up for parole for the first time this coming November. What are his chances of making his first parole (his charge is agg)?!

Comment

That depends on his charge/charges. Usually with a violent offense, if its his first time up for parole, they set it off unless hes just an exemplary inmate. My sister n law was sentenced to 24 years. Since the alleged crime involved an infant, she doesnt stand a chance until she serves 15 years. And even after that, it depends on if the parole board thinks she is no longer a threat to society and has been reformed. There is really no way to tell. She has been elligible for parole for 3 years bow, but they keep setting it off ( which means pretty much deny until a year from that date then decide again). I wish you luck! It sounds like you've been doing this for a while. I could only imagine. My man was sentenced to 3 yrs with 258 days credit. He entered TDCJ on November 2017. He made first parole and was just let out June 8th this year (2018). But his charge was a F2 burglary of a habitation over an XBox system.

Comment

Working...
          X