This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Prison is Your Loved One At??

Great way to meet one another and discuss issues related to the Prison Facility they are at get Support be able to Vent get information on how to deal with an issue PHONE> MONEY>MAIL ECT. maybe get a Hook Up on a Ride.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

My husband is at The Ramsey Unit at the moment o n the GRAD programme - I am going to visit him in August of this year - I live in New Zealand so my visits are few and far between unfortunately so I can't wait to see him. This will be the first time we have ever touched aswell as he has been in AD Seg in another prison for 7 years and we met while he was there.
    Last edited by JD's gal; 05-30-2009, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Your a long way away! I'm already Blushing for you knowing how it is when it has been awhile since you see each other kinda get the SHY feeling with Butterflies and All in your stomach. Although I live in San Antonio, Texas My Son is doing his Time in a Colorado Facility! Hope all goes well and you get here safe!

JPay Service
      Help Link

Comment

Hello.

Originally posted by TexasDust View Post
        Great way to meet one another and discuss issues related to the Prison Facility they are at get Support be able to Vent get information on how to deal with an issue PHONE> MONEY>MAIL ECT. maybe get a Hook Up on a Ride.
        Hello TexasDust. My husband is in the Havins unit in Brownwood texas, he is in his 6th month in the in house theraputic program. Hopefully he will be home soon. He made parole with the stipulation he do this program first. Hope all is going well with you, and nice to meet you.

Comment

Boobiesgirl, Hope all turns out alright for you's and he completes the in house theraputic program, with flying colors. GREAT TO MEET YOU TOO!
          KEEP YOUR CHIN UP! And a Smile On Your Face! Hopefully This will come to an end soon for you.

JPay Service
          Help Link

Comment

Hi everyone! My son is currently in the Clemens Unit in Brazoria. I've used Jpay for over a year and it's great! Unfortunately I'll be here for at least another year as he was just turned down for Parole... It was his first time up, so I'm keeping my fingers double crossed for next time!

Comment

Sorry to hear the SAD news keep your Chin Up and I hope it turns out better next Time in Front of The Parole Board!

JPay Service
              Help Link

Comment

Hi Texas Dust, My son is at the Clements Unit in Amarillo TX. I miss him so much and he is so far away, I just pray that this nightmare ends soon.
                I asked God to spare me pain. God said, No. Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me...

Comment

Prayer is all we have! But it Does Work, Just Keep The Faith Up. My son is 1,000 miles away! He probably feels that I abandoned him!
                  Its crazy all the Prisons in TEXAS!
                  I will be praying for your son as well and everybody else here on this Thread.
                  Last edited by TexasDust; 06-09-2009, 06:44 PM.

JPay Service
                  Help Link

Comment

Thank you!!!! I will keep your son in my prayers too. God Bless You!!!!!
                    I asked God to spare me pain. God said, No. Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me...

Comment

Thank You We Can Use All The Prayers We Can Get!

JPay Service
                      Help Link

Comment

Thank you, Texas Dust! My son is at the Gist Unit in Beaumont, TX. We are also a thousand miles away from him.

Comment

Hey all! My hubby's at the Lockhart Work Facility in Lockhart, south of Austin--

Comment

Hi there, my husband at the Torres Unit in Hondo, Texas.

Comment

My brother is in Coffield Unit. He has been there a long time.

Comment

Working...
                              X