Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He also wrote me on April 12th saying that they sent him a note saying he would be recording his voice for the phones the next day. Does it usually take 8 days for them to record and register an inmate?

Comment

• Originally posted by JessikaMarri View Post
      He also wrote me on April 12th saying that they sent him a note saying he would be recording his voice for the phones the next day. Does it usually take 8 days for them to record and register an inmate?

It depends when he got to Garza was this his first time in or a transfer? If Intake Yes it can take up to 30 days before they are even allowed to use the phones. They can while in intake. Yes you are correct when saying 5 days for your phone to be active but unless hes completely finished intake no phone. Have you setup your Securus account? You can always go on there and see if he has been attempting any calls?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaync View Post

It depends when he got to Garza was this his first time in or a transfer? If Intake Yes it can take up to 30 days before they are even allowed to use the phones. They can while in intake. Yes you are correct when saying 5 days for your phone to be active but unless hes completely finished intake no phone. Have you setup your Securus account? You can always go on there and see if he has been attempting any calls?
        I have everything set up and approved through TDCJ. He attempted to call on Monday but I never received the call. I am assuming they still don't have him registered completely? I don't understand why it takes this long.

Comment

• Originally posted by JessikaMarri View Post

I have everything set up and approved through TDCJ. He attempted to call on Monday but I never received the call. I am assuming they still don't have him registered completely? I don't understand why it takes this long.

I always send a chat to securs and ask why they can tell you, and if they say Biometrics them either the phone is not set up or hes not saying his name right. Yes it takes a long time they don't have the person that sets up the phones at the unit. They visit every few weeks I believe.

Comment

• Hello everybody,

I'm so sad! I live in the Netherlands and I just heard from TDCJ there isn't a possibility I can get registered.
            I had bought a telephone number (landline) in TX which would be forwarded to my cellphone. But they don't allow it nor do they allow International telephone numbers.
            I guess there's nothing I can do, right?

Comment

Working...
            X