Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyone here that knows about Leath in Greenwood,SC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyone here that knows about Leath in Greenwood,SC?

I need to know that if you are in prison at Leath, do you get soap, toothpaste, shampoo, ect... given to you by the prison if you dont have any money. My Brothers Girlfriend is in there and she was wanting me to send her money and she told me that they dont let her get soap, toothpaste, ect... for free. That's is inhumane if that is true!!! Could someone please help me here??? I dont have the money to send her this week and my Brother is in the hospital at this time!!

Hi, I live in Greenwood, SC but I do not know much about Leath, however, my fiance is in Turbeville which is part of SCDC and no, they are not provided toothpaste, brushes, soap, shampoo, underwear, etc. It is very disturbing but true!!! Years ago, the state provided such items, but with the ever decreasing budget, the inmates are forced to rely on themselves!! As of January, they quit serving 3 meals a day on the weekends, if you can believe it!! If it wasn't for me putting money on his books, my honey would be naked and starving!! Anyway, I hope this helps! I would look forward to speaking with you if you have any additional questions or concerns!!
    ~Phillip's Princess~

Comment

Wow!!! That's awful but it isnt any better in the male prison either. They are taking my husband money because they gave him medicine. They won't even tell me the balance that he has on the acct. So how can you expect for me to pay the balance when u want provide me any info. The best thing to do for your love one is to buy them the spring and fall boxes. The most you can spend is 150 and its well worth it! I buy two a year, but its a crime shame that they do them ppl like that.

Comment

Originally posted by charlie View Post
        I need to know that if you are in prison at Leath, do you get soap, toothpaste, shampoo, ect... given to you by the prison if you dont have any money. My Brothers Girlfriend is in there and she was wanting me to send her money and she told me that they dont let her get soap, toothpaste, ect... for free. That's is inhumane if that is true!!! Could someone please help me here??? I dont have the money to send her this week and my Brother is in the hospital at this time!!
        As long as you don't receive over 10.00 a month, the chaplain gives personls.

Comment

Working...
        X