No announcement yet.

He got moved.... grrrrr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God bless ya and he's a LUCKY MAN to have you and the true LOVE you have for him
    Hope it all comes out for the two of you. TC&GB

Comment

Thanks Fifi...he knows

Comment

You are a great woman. God bless you he is very lucky

Comment

Thanks June1990... He has changed my life in so many ways. The story is long but it's true. The love began from nothing and it continues to grow, for both of us. He feels so much anger inside, because of his actions. Addiction is a terrible thing... but if you truly love someone; you fight to keep them. He says he admires my strength and fidelity, he feels he doesn't deserve it, but he is grateful I am there for him, when the world turned their back. I have a deep relationship with God and every morning and night I hand my burdens to him and forge ahead to make each day worth living for myself and those around me. I am so grateful that Jpay exists, not just for financial support for the inmates; but also because we exist and need not to be forgotten. To be able to openly share our thoughts and feelings without predjudice is a blessing. God Bless Everyone of you! Have a wonderful day. Your friend and fellow warrior, Charlene

Comment

Amen, no one really understands how much emtional turmoil we go through everyday. I love this forum!

Comment

Chupy's girl, every time I read one of your posts I get more and more inspired! You are awesome person and I thank God everyday that He led me to this place, to all of you great women here. You are ministering to each and every one of us every time you post. I pray that you will survive this sentence with your love and you will one day be together but I wanted you to know that I am thankful for you.

Comment

@Peanutsgirl.... I'm humbled and touched by your kind words. Actually trying to type a response through the tears. Thank you!!! I feel about those who were here before me to show me the way. I would be lost without this forum.... true story. God bless you too and with all of us leaning on each other for strength, we will all survive the "ride" Amen!

Comment

Working...
                X