He got moved.... grrrrr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He got moved.... grrrrr

So I sent out a distress signal on several threads this morning, looking for answers. Well I kept searching diligently and I found some answers to my own questions. !!! My baby went to court yesterday, he was marked up for trial. His case was continued until March 2014. I got a call this morning from Vine.link telling me he was moved to Philadelphia Prison System, which is our county jail. I could not find him and the courts were closed due to bad weather. I kept looking and I found him not in Philly though.... GRRRRRR!!!!! He got moved to Westmoreland County, 5 hours away. SMH Anyway just wanted to let you know what happened, and thanks for listening. God Bless

Are you in Philly now?

So they moved him to SCI Greensburg. That must be his home prison.

He didn't call you to let you know about court beforehand?

For future reference, vinelink can be days behind with their status to you.
    Parole hearing 7/29/11; Greensheet dated 9/2/11, Greensheet rec'd 9/8/11; Home Inspection 9/27/11; Urine taken 10/26/11; HOME..11/9/11

Comment

No girl I'm still in MA...lol. My heart's in Philly

Comment

He was moved to county jail ? was he not in DOC ? or is that the same in your state ?

Comment

no Spice... he's in State, the operator gave me the wrong info. He's in transit right now so I'm not sure where he is but I should know by tomorrow. Thank you and God Bless

Comment

I hope you find him soon, so nerve wracking not knowing.

Comment

I got some help from one of my contacts a little while ago, I should know where he is tomorrow. Thank you all for your support! God bless

Comment

Originally posted by chupy's girl View Post
                I got some help from one of my contacts a little while ago, I should know where he is tomorrow. Thank you all for your support! God bless
                Good!!

Comment

Good morning everyone!!!!! SMH All I can say is WOW! After all of the stress and anxiety I went through yesterday, he's back at Graterford. I am now convinced weather was to blame and any inmates who had court in Philadelphia on Tuesday, were held in the county facilities; instead of risking the road trip back to their home jails. Would it really have been so hard? I know before anyone says it, SECURITY... LOL! I'm glad I subscribed to VINE but it stressed me.... again LOL! I want to thank all of you for your support and kindness yesterday. I really needed it and your responses proved informative and helpful. So my latest anxiety attack can be blamed on Mother Nature. Have a safe and blessed day! God bless

Comment

Glad you found something out!
                    Mrs. Hernandez

My Husband is Finally Home 3/5/13 amor de mi vida <3

Comment

I'm glad you got some news. The not knowing is pure misery. Hang in there girl!!!!! Thoughts and prayers are with you!!!!
                      Anything worth having is worth waiting and working for....HE IS WORTH IT

Comment

Thanks everyone...so relieved. God bless

Comment

So happy days are a little closer for ya now since ya know where he is and may get to see him in your future? It's always so nerve racking when they leave us in the dark. It's like family doesn't matter. Hope this is the start of a better time for ya. Keep us posted and try to stay calmer. We're here for you to vent when ya need to TC&GB

Comment

Thanks Fifi... Same here for all of you. It was nerve-wrecking, he simply went to a court date only 2 possible scenarios, he was acquitted or he went back. Well unfortunately a third came up a continuance... LOL It's all good, I just wanted to make sure he got his mail... ya know? Take care and God Blee You too

Comment

So I got my weekly phone call today!!!! He was never transferred anwhere. He told me he had court on that really bad snow day Tuesday. When he got to court they didn't see him, because court was closing due to the bad weather. He said the forty minute drive back to Graterfod took over 3 hours. I didn't mention to him about him being off the "grid" for 2 days. He's under enough stress. I love him more than life itself... we started MWI back in 2009 right before he was paroled. Then he moved away to start over, unfortunately you cannot run from yourself. So I have been with him in and out of prison. I hope and pray everyday, that this will be the last time. Whether or not it is, I'm staying. God bless

Comment

Working...
                              X