Heavy Heart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Heart

Hello everyone. It's been over a year (13 months to be exact), but it looks like I'll be coming back to Jpay. He caught new charges yesterday and is going back in. It's been a wonderful 13 months - the last 2 especially have been amazing, so I am very sad today. But, we'll stay strong & we'll be fine - that's just what we do. I just hate the thought that we're going to be apart AGAIN. I'm thankful for the support I know I'll get from all of you here. For anyone who's new, I'm very familiar with the PA court/prison/parole & probation system, feel free to reach out with any questions.

​Love you all - Suzi

I'm sorry to hear the bad news but Welcome Back

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Thank you Texas. It's a terrible situation, but there's going to be some positives that come from it (believe it or not), so that's what we're focusing on. The silver lining is always there, even if it's sometimes difficult to see.

Comment

Originally posted by suziq View Post
        Hello everyone. It's been over a year (13 months to be exact), but it looks like I'll be coming back to Jpay. He caught new charges yesterday and is going back in. It's been a wonderful 13 months - the last 2 especially have been amazing, so I am very sad today. But, we'll stay strong & we'll be fine - that's just what we do. I just hate the thought that we're going to be apart AGAIN. I'm thankful for the support I know I'll get from all of you here. For anyone who's new, I'm very familiar with the PA court/prison/parole & probation system, feel free to reach out with any questions.

​Love you all - Suzi
        one thing about this forum is that it is full of support. i know i come back to support you all even though i have done all of the rodeo's i am going to do with the whole corrections phase. welcome back.
        "God is moving. God is shifting the atmosphere." Hold on tight to his Unchanging hand.

Comment

Such bad news, my heart goes out to you Suziq.. And welcome back
          "Just take it for what it is and embrace it"

Comment

Working...
          X