This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pennsylvania

Which Prison Organizations do you like the best and why?

What are your favorite organizations and outreach programs?

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

I love the Prison Society in Philadelphia
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
    Love never fails

Comment

Me too Jeeps are4 girls... I subscribed t their page on Facebohey are doing great things for inmates past and present.ok about a year ago. I find PPS very informative and t

Comment

wow I just read my earlier post, a lot of typos. (LOL) It should say I also subscribe to PPS (PENNSYLVANIA PRISON SOCIETY) ON FACEBOOK, I RECEIVE DAILY UPDATES THERE. The laws and initiative programs they are trying to enact or change, it's a good place for info. I support better living arrangements and conditions for inmates. Yes a crime was committed and yes the law has the final word, however these offenders are human beings, and being treated like sub-humans because of their crimes...so unfair.

Comment

Good morning everyone! I searched the dockett and trial list for yesterday in Philadelphia. Due to bad weather, the court closed early.According to the cases marked for trial, my bf was seen...I think. He has a new date for appearance on March 4, however I was thinking that the date could have been changed due to th weather. I received a phone call this morning before 9 am from VINE... telling me my bf was transferred to county. Part of me thinks that this was due t the weather too. He doesn't show up on the State Locator, but he doesn't show up on county either..... CONFUSED!!! I know the courts are closed today too. He was being held at DOC for a VOP, until trial. So I know they pack their stuff up, prior to going to court. Do you think he's being detained in county because the weather was bad or that he's been transferred for trial and the new charges, as Philadelphia is the committing county? Any help would be appreciated... God bless

Comment

Hi everyone! And happy easter! I`m writing from Sweden and just wanna say hi!!! My love of my life is in jail in Pennsylvania and I sure miss him soooo much! Its interesting and it feels good to know that I`m not alone having these emotions! and I have no clue how to do things in here??? Have a great day everyone... <3 <3

Comment

Working...
            X