This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer pak

Now they can get a package four times a year and the limit was raised to $80. Check it out. https://www.accesscatalog.com/shop/i...ID=35&State=PA

this is awesome that they raised the price

Comment

Super cool! It used to be a $60 minimum...we can now send them $80!!! Awesome!!!

Comment

Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me with this. After checking out the link listed I put in my boyfriends # but it said that he isnt eligible to receive packages at this time. I was curious wondering if this meant only for him so I put in a friend of ours # and the same thing came up. Im wondering if inmates that are at Camp Hill waiting to be classified cant receive packages? Is it only for inmates that are at their home jail?
        He's my happily ever after and I'm his sanity

Comment

I think while going thru the classification process there not able to receive packages. How long has he been at Camp Hill? And r u talking about commissary packages?

Comment

He's been there for about 4 months and I think he was supposed to be classified on Monday, but I wont hear from him till tomorrow=(. I dont think so, Im refering to the link that was already posted for Access Securepak, I believe its called. He's able to get his normal commissary fine.

Comment

O.k. I'm in Texas so I'm thinking Access Securepak is like what we use here in Texas but it's call Ecomm Direct. Here in Texas we can order commissary every 3 months and r limit is 50.00 dollars. Plus my son can still go to commissary as well. I hope u get a chance to use the site.

Comment

I hope so to! The only time he eats something decent is during visits and I would love to be able to send him a care package, but snacks for him would do just fine lol. Thank you for the help!

Comment

Your Welcome. My son tells me all they eat is pork. He is so sick of pork. That's why I order extra for him. But he'll be home in 2 1/2 months. No more pork for him. Just a lot of good home cook meals

Comment

Aw congratulations!=D That's very exciting news. My boyfriend told me that a while back they heard that some type of bird was being mixed into their food, I guess kind of like how during high school it would be some sort of surprise. Well he asked me to look up an Australian running bird. I had no idea what for, I thought it was for a drawing he wanted to do so I looked it up and printed out the picture. It looks like an ostrich. Well...he told me thats apparently what they have been putting in their food for while!o.O I couldnt believe it! There was nothing he could do nor I, so when I visit I I get him anything he wants to eat out of the vending machines. He loves the sausage biscuits lol.

Comment

YUKKKKK!!!!! That's nasty....How can do this to these guys. We don't have sausage and biscuits where my son is at. Junk food in the vending machine.

Comment

That's easy no concern what so ever, half if not all of the prison systems wil leither food them some sort of meat by product and if its not the actually food that will kill them it'll be the living conditions. When he was on the other side of the prison not only was the whole block he was on horrible, but the dining area had rats and cockroaches all of the place. Thats crazy that there's only junk food in the machines! I mean for my guy they have the usual vending machines chips and snacks and of course drink machines, but they also have at least three other machines that have 'normal' food, sandwiches, burgers, even chicken wings. I cant vouch how good those are though lol they smell nasty to me!

Comment

I thank God my son hasn't gotten sick from the food they feed him. I swear they could cook something else besides pork. And when I order him commissary online it's the same thing on the list. Nothing new. Awhile back they were out of toothpaste and deodorant for a few months. And when I saw it on the list the toothpaste was was over 3.00 dollars. Don't remember how much the deodorant was but it wasn't cheap. How r the prices and do u know whats on there commissary list where your at?

Comment

That's pretty cool, I dont have access to theyre commissary list, at least not that I know of. Thats ridiculous though that they cant serve something else besides pork. I mean its not difficult to make some grilled cheeses and for the most part thats the safe bet. How could they run out of toothpast and deodorant? Thats like Walmart running out of stuff! I'll ask him what he needs or what he would like and he tells me how much some things. He's mostly concerned with getting food lol. He usually gets soups, crackers, PB&J, chips, and I think for the most part theyre a few cents. For the most part he sells his drawings to get things. I just read a letter from him saying that he sold 4 envelopes for a watch that costs $13 and 2 envelopes for 2 brand new tshirts. He also bought running shoes(Reebok) with the money I gave him. I think he said theyre $25 or $30. I usually put $35 on his books and its maybe a month or so when he tells me that he's running low. Next time I talk to him I'll have to ask him about the hygeine essentials lol. I know he also uses the money I give him for shampoo and soap. Can I ask how long your son has been gone for?

Comment

My son was given a 2 year sentence. He was in county from Jan-March 2012. And in March 23,2012 he started his sentence with TDCJ. He violated his probation. How about your love one? How long is his sentence. By the way my son gives this guy 2 moon pies and a can coke for a haircut. The things they do to get by.

Comment

Working...
                              X