This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wondering?

I am wondering if I should contact the prison's records department...They have lifted the retainer on J in the system yet. County said there is nothing on them no more and the disposition was sent...He said he wrote records 4times and no response... we need the status sheet to get staffed or for post release.....ugh! what should I do?

Comment

My fiancee is in Camp Hill and asked me to find a cheaper way for us to talk on the phone. The phone cards cost more per call/min then someother way. Does anyone know what im talking about and could give me information about it(a website or phone #)? Someone had given me the number for Securus or whatever its called and when I went to the website Camp Hill wasnt listed on their list of facilities they have services for?

Comment

Going to Camp Hill

Originally posted by sammiewalker08 View Post
        My fiancee is in Camp Hill and asked me to find a cheaper way for us to talk on the phone. The phone cards cost more per call/min then someother way. Does anyone know what im talking about and could give me information about it(a website or phone #)? Someone had given me the number for Securus or whatever its called and when I went to the website Camp Hill wasnt listed on their list of facilities they have services for?
        Hey, Good Morning. I wonder if you found the best way to communicate financially with your fiance at Camp Hill? Were you able to set up the email service through jpay? Did it work well?

My loved one should be leaving Franklin Co Jail next week and heading to CH. I am just sooooooo anxious about it all and very new to the prison system.

Thanks for helping

Comment

i do the email thing and we do google voice but it dnt work at every prison if u have a cell phone u can try gettn an area code thts near camp hill
          Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

I had google voice for a month or two. They(google) then sent me something saying they needed $10 off my card to reactivate it. I gave them the money and still nothing...he cant call from CH..just sharing the experience with google v....good luck

Comment

Good evening everyone..... I just spoke with my hubby this evening and he told me the SCI Pittsburgh commisary is closed for changing and updating which items they will carry. He said it would re-open on the 1st of October.... any news from anyone on the new commisary list? If so message me here or @ charlene_pepper@yahoo.com thank you. May God Bless you all

Comment

This is for SammieWalker08, I know when my man was at Camp Hill they didn't let him use the phone. Camp Hill is just a classification facility. My man was there for 2 weeks and then moved to SCI Graterford for less than a month. Now he's in his home jail at SCI Pittsburgh. I was stressed and a hot mess for almost 2 months, things may seem crazy now, I promise it will get better. I know everyone's situation is different, I just wanted to share my story with you. God Bless & Good Luck

Comment

My love is at Camp Hill. I saw him on Sunday and going again on Friday. I can't wait.

Comment

looking for carpool svr in PA

Im flying in from texas to visit a friend we´ve been in contact a long time . Trying to visit him october, he is n greene, 175 progress drive. This will be first time coming to another state, waynesburg,PA, any information will help, my name is sharonda, email at klixkandie34@gmail.com
                    God has the greatest love🌹🌹💃🙏🙏💞💞💍

Comment

Working...
                    X