X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa Resource Info

Here is a list of some resourses available in Pa for families

Prison society-Provides transportation to all state prison's except sci Chester and virtual visits for Muskegeon, Va, Cambridge, Coal,Dallas, Albion, Greene, Mahony, Muncy, And Pinegrove the cost is 20 dollars for 50 min the virtual visits are allowed one visit per inmate a month. They are located in Philadelphia and there phone number is 215-564-6005 y also offer a support program to kids with incarcerated parents.

Families on the outside is located in Pittsburgh and offers the same services as the prison society , There bus trips range in price from five dollars to twenty dollars, and the phone number is 412-661-1670

Fed up - Is a prisoner's rights group located in Pittsburgh Pa their phone number is 412-361-3022

www.ujsportal.pacourts.us/ - Is the web site for the Pa court of common pleas you can obtain dockets for the magistrate, common pleas and appealate courts on this site for all counties in PA.
    Last edited by Dre's girl; 09-24-2010, 03:34 PM. Reason: update num
    STILL STANDING STRONGER THAN BEFORE

Thanks Dre's girl im sure this is helpful to many!!!
    I love him and he loves me....we are in love...

Comment

Originally posted by mysoulmate View Post
      Thanks Dre's girl im sure this is helpful to many!!!
      I hope so

Comment

Once again you have proved yourself invaluable. Thanks for putting this together!
        There is STRENGTH in NUMBERS and POWER in PRAYER

Comment

Question....

Does anyone know if there is anyway to set up a virtual visitation away from where Prison Society is located? Like, I live in Central PA, he's in Albion, but I'm not close to Philly. Could it be set up with a webcam or Skype?

Just wondering!
          Loving is never a waste of time. ~Astrid Alauda

Comment

@ dre's girl, i tried that number for phila the 215 number and it is no longer in service. is there another number or away i can look up the number. I am going to try the other number and see if they can give me the new number. Iwill post with any info i get!

Comment

Originally posted by mysoulmate View Post
              @ dre's girl, i tried that number for phila the 215 number and it is no longer in service. is there another number or away i can look up the number. I am going to try the other number and see if they can give me the new number. Iwill post with any info i get!

That's the correct number, according to their website.

http://www.prisonsociety.org/index.shtml

Comment

I did get the correct number thanks...at first i thought 4475...then I found it...thanks again!

Comment

Tey 215-564-6005 that is the only other number I can find and please let me know i am sorry for the number being wrong I went off there site.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Hill Pa Mom View Post
                    Once again you have proved yourself invaluable. Thanks for putting this together!
                    Wow !! Thanks for the compliment if you can think of anything else pleas add I know you had originaly posted it I just thought getting them to make the numbers a sticky would help.

Comment

Originally posted by jaysgirl View Post
                      Question....

Does anyone know if there is anyway to set up a virtual visitation away from where Prison Society is located? Like, I live in Central PA, he's in Albion, but I'm not close to Philly. Could it be set up with a webcam or Skype?

Just wondering!
                      No there is only the w sites I wish there were I travel and hour to get to Families outside.

Comment

Didn't think so.

Comment

I found this amazing place today located in Pittsburgh it is called family links they provide assistance for youth. They also have substance abuse services and are able to help with the homeless wether they are single or families and they also have job training services . There is so many programs they offer to many to list there site is www.familylinks.org please pass this info on to anyone you think it may help.

Comment

Originally posted by Dre's girl View Post
                            www.ujsportal.pacourts.us/ - Is the web site for the Pa court of common pleas you can obtain dockets for the magistrate, common pleas and appealate courts on this site for all counties in PA.
                            The website doesn't work for me. I keep getting a "connection timed out" message.

Comment

are you trying it from a cell because it will not work but i just followed the lik ad it works fine for me

Comment

Working...
                              X