X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3 emails

Hi,

is anybody useing accesscorrections?
    I have an account but I can't ad him,doesn't work by mobile phone to ad him.
    Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.

Here is some great info for you. http://www.oregon.gov/DOC/GECO/docs/...FF_Oct2012.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Luv my Chavo View Post
      Yep I've read all the Infos.It's just that the webside doesn't work on my Computer it's saying forbidden server,guess they have blocked the Server for other Countries.I already have an account by useing my mobile phone but I can't ad him.I have send those guys (accesscorrection) an email but no reply til now.
      Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by hizsweet View Post
        Yep I've read all the Infos.It's just that the webside doesn't work on my Computer it's saying forbidden server,guess they have blocked the Server for other Countries.I already have an account by useing my mobile phone but I can't ad him.I have send those guys (accesscorrection) an email but no reply til now.
        Yeah it does that, I tried it on my phone and it gives you this message "We're having trouble with this site's security certificate.
        It looks like the security certificate wasn't issued by a trusted certificate authority. This can indicate an attempt to fool you or access information you send to the server."
        I kept going and it took me to the actual site, guess they may have a glitch going on since they seem to be a new site.

Comment

Working...
        X