This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Prison is Your Loved One At??

Great way to meet one another and discuss issues related to the Prison Facility they are at get Support be able to Vent get information on how to deal with an issue PHONE> MONEY>MAIL ECT. maybe get a Hook Up on a Ride.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

my man is at snake river correctional institution, ontario oregon.

Comment

EOCI Pendleton

Comment

eoci i live in central oregton near bend and am looking for people interested in carpooling to eoci

Comment

Hey Jami1, I live in Bend and would like to carpool. I can go on the weekends.

Comment

My son is in EOCI in Pendleton!! He has been there just going 6months. The sad part is his family is in SC and FL. We all are learning Oregon's process but has impacted our family GREATLY. Dustin is an AWESOME young man but made a bad choice.
            We are hoping the law will pass soon for measure 11 to give them credit for time served does anyone know the update for this law as of yet?
            Last edited by godsgirl246811; 06-18-2011, 06:42 PM.

Comment

My hubby is in warner creek correctional. in lakeview oregon.... we have 1year and 9months to go...been down for 2+ years already
              Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

My husband is at Columbia River, he is hoping for South Fork and I am in Florida so I won't be able to see him until he gets out in Oct. 2012 but I do get to talk with him couple of time each week. I am counting my blessings.

Comment

Originally posted by clbray View Post
                  My husband is at Columbia River, he is hoping for South Fork and I am in Florida so I won't be able to see him until he gets out in Oct. 2012 but I do get to talk with him couple of time each week. I am counting my blessings.
                  South fork is 1 of the better places for him to be at here in oregon. my husband was there a while ago. and he is trying to get back there. but for now he is in a not so great prison. im sorry u are soo far away. that would about kill me. as my hubby is 5.5hrs away. and that makes me nauseous just thinking about it. hang in there. i will be praying for u and him that he can come home asap.. =)
                  Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

my fiancÚ is in two rivers
                    waiting for the visters form so I can vist him
                    he has only been gone 2 months and it feels like a life time..

Comment

Mine is in SCI...for one more year.

Comment

Working...
                      X